{~Choose final part~}

Y/n's pov: it's been a week now and I seen Carl around I even see kids and people go up to him.

And talk or ask him to play he just says nothing or just yells and says no.

To them and walks off I then see him working at the garden now and I see Enid come up to him.

And talk and the thing he says shocks me the most.

Enid: hey Carl wanna go have fun?

Carl: no fuck off Enid I'm not gonna be. the boy you fucking cheat on your boyfriend with.

Now leave me the fuck alone would you. your so god dam annoying.

And that's true can't believe I ever liked a annoying little kid like you.

Enid: you don't mean that right!?

Carl: yes I do mean it you fucked everything up for me. so yeah it's all ture now leave me the fuck alone.

Enid: really after everything your still suck up with. that stupid best friend of yours.

Really you like her out of all of the girls including. me really I'm batter then her.

In everyway and you choose her over me really.

Carl: yes I do ok I like her. no I fucking love her but it's all gone because of you.

Now I lost her forever and now she doesn't even. look or talk to me anymore.

Like I'm not even alive maybe I should have saved her. and left you at the store.

Maybe things would be different after all you would be fine since you lived long.

Before we found you so yeah now piss off.

Y/n's pov: I then see Enid turn with tears starting to from on her face and then she runs off.

I then see Carl look up and smile at what he did to her. he then finishes what he needed to do.

And then heads for the apple tree and picks one apple off  the tree and then starts to.

Do the rest I then head over there and I stay behind him and ask.

Y/n: are the apples finally ready to be picked?

Y/n's pov: I then see him freeze right on the spot. and drops a apple on the ground.

I pick it back up and place it in the basket he was holding.

I then look up and smile at him.

Y/n: can't lose the apples now can we?

Y/n's pov: I then hear the basket drop. I was about to open my eyes to pick it back.

Up but get stopped by someone jumping on me and hugging me really tight.

I open my eyes to see Carl holding me for dear life and I feel his tears.

And him crying out in pain my eyes widened from hearing him cry in so much pain.

I then hear him say.

Carl: your finally talking to me again I can't believe it I'm so happy right now.

Then this means you forgave me right. right you did didn't you.

Y/n: ummmm sure.

Carl: omg thanks so much you won't regret this. I promise so what do you want to do anything?

You want to do let's do it ok yeah come on let's go.

Y/n: no Carl.

Carl: what wait why you forgave me right your not gonna leave me again right!?.

Y/n: no it's fine I forgive you but we have to pick up all the apples you dropped.

Carl: oh umm yeah forgot about that.

Y/n's pov: once we picked them all up we go and. give some to the people and then head to his house.

With the extra apples we have left and we were about to open the door until we hear.

Enid: oh look it's y/n she finally came out of that room. I don't know like she's been in there for weeks right.

Carl come on come hang out with me I'll make it the best time you had in ages.

Carl: what did I fucking say Enid no and it's never gonna change from that.

And besides I don't need you I have my girlfriend y/n here.

Y/n: what!?

Enid: really then show me.

Y/n's pov: before I could say anything about this. I feel his lips smash onto mine and I drop the basket.

And he still kisses me and then he wraps his hands around my waist.

And holds me there I then start to melt into the kiss and I then bring my arms around his.

Neck and I start to play with the ends of his hair while where still kissing.

I then close my eyes and still kiss him and I hear.

Enid: wait what I thought she stopped talking to you wait Noo.

Y/n's pov: I then hear her run off and I feel Carl pull me closer to his body.

Until I felt his chest I barke away from the kiss to get some air. but don't get enough time to ask him why he did it.

Cause his lips were on mine already and I have to speak while his lips and still on mine.

Y/n: car-carl wh-why di-did yo-you kis-kiss me fo-for?

Carl: cause I wanted too and I'll keep kissing you until we get told to stop by my dad.

Y/n: wait what!?

Carl: I want you too be mine and have wanted since we first. became friends but you never seemed to get my hints.

So I gave up and was going for enid but I stopped that after our.
fight and remembered that your the one I want not her.

So I was wondering if maybe you could I don't know be my girlfriend even though.

I don't deserve you after what I did.

Y/n: I told you I forgave you so of cause I'll be your girlfriend silly.

Carl: omg thank you so much y/n you won't regret this ok I promise.