you broke our promise final part

Y/n: why would you do that!?

Enid: Because you get everything and I got nothing and you took everything from me.

Y/n: like what I don't own Carl he's his own person. but you can't own someone that doesn't even like you.

What is wrong with you I can't believe you.

Carl: what the hell there's seriously something. wrong with you I told you I liked someone else ages ago.

And you thought it was you it was never you it was y/n. and then you think killing her will get me to date or even like you.

Enid: but Carl she left you and you still like her after all this!?

Carl: of cause I do I always will and nothing can change that.

Just leave I never want to see you again Enid. I can't believe I ever trusted you with my personal life.

Y/n: I'm going bye!

Y/n's pov: I walk off and start to head off to my room in the Grimes house since. I can't stay in my uncle's house cause he only has one room.

But I get half way before I feel someone grab my wrist I turn to see Carl.

With tears in his eyes and before I know it I'm in a tight embrace and my face ends up.

In the crook of his neck and I bring my hands up and hug him back.

Carl: I'm so sorry for what I did to you y/n please. don't leave me again I'll do anything to make you stay with me please don't go

Y/n: it's ok I forgive you it's fine let's go somewhere more private away from the Bitch.

Carl: gladly.

Y/n's pov: we both start walking again and then I feel his hand slip onto mine and then he inlocks his fingers with mine.

I smile and do the same and we start walking but I see out of the conner of my eye.

That Enid is following us once we reach Carl house we where about to enter.

Until I get pulled away from Carl and get a knife held against my throat.

Carl: what the hell Enid fuck off!

Enid: I'll kill her right here and now!

Y/n: let me go bitch!

Enid: shut up or I slit your throat!

Y/n's pov: I then smile and I grab a hold of her arm and then I flip her over me and twist her arm.

Enid: ow fuck sack let go slut!

Y/n's pov: once she called me that she just crossed the line I then snap her arm and hear he cry in pain.

I then life her up off the ground and go to the gates with Carl right behind me.

I then look his way.

Y/n: you know what to do Carl go now while I kick her out open the gates.

Watcher: why?

Y/n: see this girl she tried to kill me and Carl Grimes.

Watcher: that's against the rules here that means she'll have to get kick out.

Open them now to send this one out and into the wild.

Random guy: yea sir.

Y/n's pov: once she's gone I see Carl coming back and. I run up to him and give him a big hug.

And then we head back to his place and go to his room. once we're there we talk about stuff and things we did.

We then lean into each other and before we knew it we were kissing  each other.

And it lasted for a while until we broke apart from one another.

Carl: I know this is late and all but would you be my girlfriend y/n?

Y/n: of cause I will Carl.

Y/n's pov: after he said that we both begin to lean in to each other.

Until we were inches away from touching each other's lips and then before we both knew it our lips finally.

Connected with each other and we both did loving kisses and also made it even more good by telling each other.

How much we missed each other until we ran out of breath and that was it.

We finally got together after all these years.