{~Choose part 2~}

Carl's pov: I then just remembered that my Knuckles's are still bleeding.

I then look down at them to see that there coved in blood. I then open my door and head for the bathroom.

But when I was on my way there I collided into someone. I get pushed back a bit.

I then look up to see my dad eyeing my hands.

Rick: who's blood is that Carl!?

Carl: it's y/n's blood she got hurt and she saw the doctor. but the stitchers came undone so I restitched it up.

So that's why there's blood on my hands.

Rick: where is she now!?

Carl: in her room passed out she's ok I left some water and pain killers.

On her beside table so she could take them when. she woke up so yeah she's resting now.

Rick: that's good I might go and see her in the morning.

Carl: ok anyway I need to wash my hands.

Rick: K.

*3 days later*

Y/n's pov: I always wake up with pain killers and a cup of water on my bedside table.

I don't even Know who does it but the thing that sucks the most is. I have to clean and warp it up with a new bandage.

Every single day but it's what I have to do and. it's healing pretty well since someone redid my stitches.

I mean they did pretty well I don't remember a thing. after I blacked out.

So I don't even know who carried me to my bedroom and did my stitches back up.

Could have been Rick or someone I don't know I hate when I black out I don't remember a thing.

Before I blacked out the only thing I remember was me betting the shit out of Enid.

And then the rest is all blacked out in my mind this sucks so much.

I get up and take some of the pain killers and drink the water and then.

I go out of my room and I was starting to walk pasted Carl's room but I stop.

Midway because I hear a loud crush in his room I was going to walk anyway.

But my legs and body take me to his room and I open it to see him.

On the floor and then my eyes widened from seeing all the broken glass and the mirror.

Shards on the floor and then I look to him and see that his knuckles are bleeding.

But he just has his head in his knees and not worrying about his hands.

So I rip some of my shirt until it turns out to be a crop top.

And walk up to him and bend down and make sure to not land. on any of the Shards of glass and mirror.

Once I did that I then pick up one of his hands but feel him pull it away and flinch

At the touch he then looks up and his eyes widened to see me in front of his eyes.

The fight and the things I said I don't keep eye contact because I saw the look on his face.

The puffy red eyes and the tears that have came not so long ago still on his cheeks.

I then wrap them up after I cleaned them the best I can once that was done.

I stand up and start to walk to the door without looking back at him.

As I was on my way out I feel a tight hold on my arm I then look back to see it's Carl.

Carl: please don't leave yet.
*Says in a pleading voice*

Y/n: please let go.

Carl: I want to know how you got in my room and why you did?

Y/n: your door wasn't locked and I just came here cause I heard a loud noise.

That's it now let me go.

Carl: come on please don't do this please. I'm sorry ok don't shut me out again please I'm begging you.

I can't deal with you not talking or looking at me it hurts you know.

It makes me feel like I shouldn't even be here right now so please don't just.

Help me and then turn back to you heating me please I need my best friend.

It's killing me knowing that I made you hate me so please I'll do anything just.

Talk and hang out with me again please.

Y/n: why should I do that? your the one who fucking left me to die Carl!

So no now let me go!

Carl: please don't do this your killing me by doing this.

Y/n: well good at least you will know how I felt when my friend betrayed me.

Just for a stupid girl he likes who said she was gonna kiss you if you left me behind.

And let me guess your doing this cause she didn't give you what. you wanted so you move onto the next girl you know.

And see if they would give it too you well news flash it's a fucking no!

Carl: come on I don't think that way you should know that. I just want my best friend back.

The one who knew me the best then any other person did and the only one.

Who could get me to laugh and smile again After I lost my mother.

Y/n: sorry but no I'll let you feel more pain before. I ever talk or be around you again.

Y/n's pov: I then roughly pull my arm out. of his grip and rush to the door and close it.

Only to hear him fall hard onto the wooed floor boards and cry out in pain.

I really do want to talk and be with him again. but he needs to feel the pain I felt before.

I ever let him have a second chance again once he knows how I felt.

Then I'll forgive him but for now he needs to hold on a little longer before that happens.