(F!) Bob x sleep deprived reader

Information: 
Y/n is sleep deprived and Bob cuddles them to sleep.
thatlocalrainbow

Your were tried all day from work, you been getting less sleep every day. Your bones in your body hurting when you do a simple thing, yawn almost every day making you not able to finish on sentence. Soo every day you got up you have trouble keeping your eyes open for a few minutes.

Of course Bob caught on of what was happening to you, he saw the change of your behavior almost every minute of the day. It was night and you were in the living room eating popcorn and watching TV. Bob came out of the basement and walked were you were you are sitting. It was almost 1am in the morning when you looked at the clock.

Bob looked at the clock to see the time to and wanted you to go to bed right now. He grabbed the TV remote and turned off the TV. You looked at him with an upset face as he grabbed your hand and yanked you off the couch. You didn't know what he was doing but went with it. You walked only hearing the sound of the floor creaking with every step you both took.

Bob went inside of the room while dragging you after him. He put you on the bed and laid beside you not telling. Your eyes were getting heavy and heavy by every minute. Bob snuggled up to you putting his face next to your neck.

You chuckled on how affectionate he was putting you hand on his head and messing with his hair.
Bob mumbled say that you need to go to sleep.
It ture you do need to go to sleep you gave him a quick "mhhh." While you were close your eyes failing in to deep slumber for the night.

A/n
I got this done ✅. I hoped you liked this I appreciate your request and have a good day .