(A&F!) Bob x reader

It was a late night for you. You were in your room curled up into a ball crying waiting for Bob to come back from whatever he is doing.
The room was dark in the moons light peek through the curtains, the room was cold you grabbed the blanket and pulled it over you.
You heard footsteps and and someone opening the door, it was Bob. Bob placed the keys on the dresser and turned on the lights. Once the lights were on he saw you crying there curled into a ball.
Bob went up to you and asked if you wanted to talk about it or not. You shocked your head no and pulled him into a hug, you were just scared that Bob might never comeback and he left you here alone not telling you anything.

As you cry's died down he put his hand on your hand stroking your hair to help calm you down.
You snuggled you face near his neck trying to warm yourself up. Bob did the same but kissing your neck lightly to sooth you down.
Soon the room was filled with snoring from Bob soon you felt your self drifting to sleep. The sounds of the wind rattling the window made a little scared causing you to cuddle up to Bob more closer than before. Bob turned and wrapped arms around you waist still sound asleep.
You should do the same so you can have enough energy to cling around Bob all day, you feel asleep due to how comfortable the position you were in and how Bob was cuddling you.

A/n

Sorry I made it short, I wanted something short and simple I just hope this goes with your request.

fearfulexpressions

My cat kept bothering me while writing this clingy little cat.