(F!) Bob x reader

I am not really educated in au's like these but I hope I got all of this right anyways enjoy.

The stupid red string you still have since you were 23. You never got the guts to find your soul mate and you don't play to. But you do wonder who she or he would look like but you don't really want to meet them.
You were laying down on your bed looking up at the ceiling you were deep in your thoughts when you heard a loud crash and bang. You looked up to the window that was above your bed to see your neighbour Lila screaming on the top of her lungs.
Then you saw the cops and her outside of her house, it seemed that the cops were telling her something bad cause she freaked out when they told her something.
Then you heard a shuffling down stairs in your house. You slowly turned your head trying to hear the noise that was downstairs. You reached you hand down to the drawer that you have on the side of your bed. You took out a knife and slowly walked down stairs. The stupid red string started glowing more and more when you went towards the noise. You heard heavy breathing in the kitchen seening a red light in the kitchen too. You string was glowing brighter making the person mumbled unhappy words.
You walked into the kitchen too see your sting and the tall red guys strings connected together.
" Um who the hell are you??" You said still having the knife in your hand. The killer looked at you tilting his head in confusion, his and your strings are connected together he didn't know he'll find you today. " The string says it all " he said pointing to the string " yeah but that doesn't give you the excuse to break into my house?!" You said kinda angry you looked around to see if anything is broken to see a window shattered  guess you have  to fix it in later.
" Look since your my erhh soulmate and the police officers are looking for you just stay here and don't get in trouble."
The tall guy nodded his head and walked towards you, you started shaking and overthinking on what is he doing. You held you knife tight just in case if he tried anything, but you were meet with a hug from him you slowly hugged him back feeling the nice affection he gave you.
" Maybe we can get to know each other for a bit??" The tall guy said still holding you, " ugh sure I don't mind"  the red string started to dissolve and fade away from both of your guys risks.
Leaving you two to get to know each other.

A/n
Ok that's it I didn't know how to end it but I guess I can end it like that. Sorry again if I got it wrong I hope I did this write.