(N! &Semi H!) Bob x reader

Sorry for the wait it was testing week but now that that's over I am here to write.

Reader goes by They/Them

Those god damn wings were stressing you out.
You tried flying in the sky but only to manage falling down and hurt yourself.
You got up from the ground rubbing your bottom due to how sore it was. It doesn't help that these damn horns were giving you headaches, but the good thing is that it's Halloween and you will be able to go outside and get some candy without people staring at you.
You went back inside of your house closing your back door, soon you went outside in the front door and walked down the street.
You see a bunch of little kids dressed up in Halloween costumes and some adults.
You walked around for a bit, you walked down an alleyway to hear foot steps behind you.
You turned around to see a person in a mask with demon horns on top of their head.
The guy was holding his knife up in the air but it feels to the side of him, he tilt his head confused if your an actual demon or just a person in a costume. But yet you went necessarily wearing a costume just normal clothes.
" Oh your the guy people keep talk about in the news, the cannibal demon or something like that??" You said looking at him.
" Errhh yeah, but one question are you an actual demon??" He said still tilting his head " wait are you coming to drag me in hell, I just barley got out of jail!!" He said backing away from you a bit.
" No I was just walking around." You said staring at him for a bit.
" YO! I ha r a great Idea we can go around town and go scare people, I know you will like that, and if it makes you uncomfortable I can change back into a human??" You said a little hyper about the Idea you have but a little sad that you can't be a demon ehhh bets have headaches every minute.
"Erhh sure I guess?" He said putting the knife back in his belt thing.
" Ok first we go to the park there should be a bunch of kids over there come on!" You said waving you hand for him to follow, you guys made it to the park and scared the living crap out of kids.
It was funny and what made it more awesome is that some of them dropped their candy's.
After you guys were done scaring kids you guess walked around ratting the left over candies.
" Welp I go to go home see you later ummm hold up I thing I remember you name oh its Bob right??" You said pointing at him, he nodded.
" Also Y/n I didn't mean to react like that when I saw you, I think your demon form looks cool." He said rubbing the back of his head and not making eye contact with you.
" Ohh heheh thanks Bob, maybe if I see you again we can hang out sometime."
" Sure."
With that you waved Bob goodbye and walked towards your house.