(F!) Bob x chubby reader

Information: Bob is mutual with y/n.
Bob is angry/ mad flirty and y/n just goes with his shenanigans.
Feral_Plague
( I hope I got that right.)

Ahhh yes it was a Halloween where kids were trick or treating, and you thought your were going to have time to yourself and have some snacks. But I guess Bob had other ideas.

You were standing there in front of Bob making eye contact with him. Why?? Well Bob was going a little mad if that's the correct term for that. You can see Bob drooling out of his mouth, you knew what Bob was thinking about. I guess you can say he loves human flesh but you gotten used to him eating people. " Y/n why won't you let me eat people today." He said while his eyes were twitching. " You do that every Halloween why can you stay home and I don't know relax a bit " you said walking up to Bob putting your hand his shoulder. " your hands are soft that I can just rip it off." You awkwardly laugh at his flirty comment and lead him to the couch to watch some TV.

You laid down on the couch while he laid on you wrapping his arms around you. While he did that Bob squished you sides gently while he stuffed his face in you stomach. This was Bob way on tell you that he loves your body, even though you weren't skinny like other his words never let you down.
  He loved your body the way he is and tells
You all the time he should your body is just better than other people's is what he says.

You put your hands on his head messing with his hair a bit. Soon enough you both fell asleep on the couch on Halloween night.

A/n
I tried by best I hope this came out good for you.