Yandere Bob headcanons

🧍🚗

* He likes to bite your neck, no not in a hot way like he would bite your neck and maybe ripe your skin while doing that.

* He stalks you before he makes a move, bro only seen you when you have candy to skid and pump when he went up to you, you gave him a candy bag and told him happy Halloween.

* That's why he started stalking you for a few hours.

* He likes to go inside of your house at night( with out you knowing.) And look at you sleeping sometimes he sleeps with you.

* He might bite your fingers off but only if he wants to.

* He would do anything you tell him to do but not letting you if you even mention it he will bite you

* He likes to bite

* He snuggles with you when he feels lonely, and maybe he will kiss you.

* He'll let you use the restroom tho and you'll will have privacy he not going to stand next to the door.

* If you want pleasure he give it to you like I said he'll do anything for you ( with consent of course)

* He likes to lick you, but he licks you on the cheek when your done crying.

* If you every try to escape he's going to stab your leg multiple times until he's satisfied.

* If you try to kill him HA, good luck he might kill you but that depends on his mood.

* Hates it when you talk about your friends he most likely tell you to shut up and stop talking about them.

* If you have a significant other he's gonna kill them and tell you in full detail on how he killed them.

* Dude I mention he bites maybe he will growl too.

* All that he wants is for you to see him as a normal person and just to love him.

* He likes to stare at you a lot.

A/n

I need request, if you have a request can you please go to the request page and send me your request.