(NSFW!) Bob x reader

Feeding the thirsty dogs 🤷

Requested by ifrickedurmum

a nice night for you. Just chilling in your room while Bob was doing something downstairs.
You wanted to be alone for a couple of minutes due to how stress you are because of your job.
You were ( doing favorite activity) untill you heard a knock on the door, " y/n are you ready to talk, because talk helps with feelings ya know?"
You heard a southern accent from behind the door.
" Ok you can come in." Bob opened the door and closed it behind him. Bob walked towards you sitting on the bed while messing with his fingers.
" Are you ok why are you mad???" Bob said with his worry expression. " It's just work Bob, you didn't do anything." You lifted your arm placing your hand on his head and playing with his messy black hair.
You can still see that he was playing with his fingers, you know what the means and looked at him. " Bob... What did you want to ask me?" Bob face went red and looked down at his fingers becoming more anxious when you looked at him.
"Errrhhh well I Heard having  we more like giving pleasure helps people with stress and I was wondering if we......." You got the hint for the tone he went into.
You're face turned redder than bob's face, you put your arm down you moved your hands down to the middle of your thigh by just thinking what would he do during it.
" S...sure I don't see the problem." You said turning your head back at him, to be honest Bob didn't know you were going to accept his idea.
Bob laid you down on the bed and moved his head to your neck. Slightly biting it making you whimper underneath his body.  " Is it ok if I bite you?" Bo said still kissing your neck making you harder to respond. A low "yes" escaped your mouth, you moved you hands to bob's hair playing with it while he kiss you neck.
Bob moved his head and looked at your neck that was covered in hickeys. Bob pulled you into a kiss, you tired to fight for dominance but Bob won. His long tongue  exploring your mouth which makes you moan and whimper during the soft kiss he is  giving you.
" Ok now are you ok with me taking off you clothes and...." You got the last part from what he was trying to say. You gave him a yes and he went into it. He pulled off you pants/shorts leaving you in your undergarments. Soon he pulled his off leaving him in his boxers. Bob went down kissing you thighs making you moan, Bob bit gown on your thigh drawing blood from how hard he bit you.
He kept down that teasing you making you more submissive and weak. Bob stopped bitting you thighs and pulled off your undergarments. He went down licking you ( what ever you have down THERE.)  You put you hand on his head pushing him due to how much you wanted it. Bob began sucking/licking your (part). Soon after a few minutes your legs begun to shake due to how overstimulated you are. You can on bob's face making you heave breath as Bob licked it all.
Bob pulled of his boxer grabbing his (part, don't like typing private parts.) And pushing it into you. He gave you time to adjust you nodded at him to go and soo he did.
Pleasure hit you when he went in and out is you making you becoming a moaning mess. Bob went down to your neck bitting and sucking it. Your eyes rolled back due to how much pleasure you were getting. Soon you felt you climax coming " bob..... Mnghhhh~ I... I about t...to" you stutter moans kept escaping your mouth, but Bob got the hint and went faster.
Bob was moan and whimpering a little as you.
Soon you both came and he stopped, you guys laid there for a few seconds " you did a good job y/n" Bob said making you smile and giggle a bit. " Well that was a good idea Bob, but now I am tired." You said snuggle into Bob's chest and drifting to sleep.

A/n
I kinda liked how this came out but the smut was kinda slow when I wrote it.