(A!) Bob x reader

It was a long night for Bob. One of his victims got away and his is very pissed off about it.
He walked inside the house, opening the door and slamming it hard, hard Enough to hear through out of the house.
He walked towards the room you guys shared, stepping inside of the quiet room were he thought you were sleeping.
He took off his mask and setting aside the bedstand, until the light turned back on.
There you were worried about bob and were he has been. Bob didn't feel like talk to you so he turned away from you shifting to the side.
You walked towards him putting a hand on his shoulder and slightly hugging him.
Bob pushed you away getting up from the bed and walking away from you.

" Bob, what's wrong is there something bothering you??" You said walking towards him putting your hand on his shoulder again. Bob moved your hand from his shoulder turning to you and opening his mouth saying " Y/n leave me alone I don't want you near me " he said with a slight tone of anger. Of course you didn't listen and kept pressure him to tell you what is wrong with him.
" Y/n God damnit LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He said rasing his hand. You flinched from his hand movement, then covering your ears from him raising his voice at you. Bob looked at you quite worried for you, and feeling bad about himself for doing that. While you were crying Bob put his nad on your shoulder walk you towards the bed. When you both lad down on the nice soft bed, Bob hugged you and whispering soft sorrys in your ears. You turned to him snuggling your face in his neck while your cry's quiet down.
Soon you both drift to sleep in the nice quiet room.

Requested by anonymous.