(H!) Bob x reader

U sell human body parts.

It's a late night for you. You just killed someone and you're currently ripping out their bones out of their body. You were struggling but you managed to get some of them out, maybe you can sell these as "fake Halloween decorations" or not you fear that you may be caught.
You walked out of the basement going to the kitchen sink washing your hands and the knife you were using. As the red color fades from your hands you turn off the sink and went  to bed.
The next day came for you and it was Halloween you got ready and went out. You were going out with your friend Yuki, at first she was going to be your first victim to kill. But as soon as you got to know here you knew she was in the army and was a pilot. And if you did try to kill her she most likely kick your ass.
You finally saw Yuki and went up to her, tapping on her shoulder she looked behind her to see you.
" Finally y/n took you long enough." She chuckled putting her phone in her back pocket. " Sorry I was late up last night doing something." You looked at her, she nodded and pointed at the candy store.
You guys walked in and saw Kevin there bored out of his mind. You picked out the candy you wanted while Yuki was talking to Kevin.
You walked over to the counter placing the bag of candy on it.
" Here I'll pay for it." Yuki said pulling out her  credit card and giving it to Kevin. You guys walked out and continued to walk around town.
" Hey I better get going, I need to do some stuff at my house." " Oh sure go ahead I see you later."
You walked away going straight to your house.
You walked in placing your keys and candy bag on the table.
You heard a crash up stairs, it freaked you out a little you went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife
And went to hide behind the sofa.
You saw a big figure walking towards the basement, maybe he thought you were in there.
He opened the basement and walked down there, a few minutes later you went to the basement.
Slowly walking in the basement you saw the big demon guy eating the human remains you just killed yesterday.
" HEY!! What the hell are you doing!!!" You yelled at the demon he turned towards you looking at you for a few seconds.
" Hahahah let me guess you killed the person and you were going to eat it." The tall guy said to you " No! I was going to ugghh nevermind, look if I let you eat the human remains would you get out of my house!!" The demon guy nodded his head and went back to eating the remains.
" Ya done now, good now get out." You pointed out of the basement and he went over there.
You opened the door for him to get and so he did followed on what you were doing.

" Thank God it wasn't someone else."

A/n
I was slacking off a bit.