(F!) Bob x lucky reader

It was a nice night Bob was killing and he brought you with him. Well to put it he was going to kill people but it started to rain. " Damnit I wanted to kill people today no this godamn rain ruined it.!'
Bob said walking in the sidewalk all soaked, you held an umbrella up to him for him to take. He took the umbrella while you went to run around and jump in puddles. " The rain is not that bad you can always jump in puddles, look for frogs, and main more things ohhh we should make mud pie." You said with excitement.
Bob looked at you while you were jumping in the puddles. " Or we can go home and something else if you don't want to be out here maybe we could watch a movie or something." You said looking at Bob and waited for his answer. He nodded his head and both soon walked back to the house. " Ok you can go find a movie you want to watch and I'll look for snacks sounds good?"you asked he nodded yes and walked to the living room turning on the TV and trying to find a movie to watch.
You felt bad for him but an idea came to your head, you roomed around the kitchen make a fruit bowl that looks like human remains we to you it did looked like human remains.
After looking at it you went to the living room and sat next to him on the couch watching the movie he put on. " Hey I know you wanted to eat people today but hey look what I made!" You said moving the bowl on his lap l, he looked down at it tilting his head and smiled. "I know it doesn't look like human remains but hey I tried by best I hope this makes you feel better." You said patting his back and looked at him so see his reaction. A smile appeared on his face as he started to eat the fruits from the bowl.

BAMM!!!!

It sounded like a thunderstorm was coming, the TV flicker and soon the power turned off. This mad Bob more upset but he kept his temper in. " NOW what are we going to do!?!" He said upset that the lightning turned off all the power to your house. " Hey this can be fun we could play board games, making a pillow fort, or play hide and seek." He looked at you and saw you were jumping with excitement from all the ideas you were getting.

You always saw the bright side of everything, and he loves it.

Requested by s1llyweirdo