Chapter 18

{|~Wassup I'm back and I wanna take a nap~|}

{|~Winter~|}

I have made it back to the volcano and went to the shore to look for something. I found the dolphin that I was with earlier and I smiled when I saw it. It was still alive but not looking so good. I just sit near it but not to far to scare it. "Hi there little one." I told it and it just looked at me and nodded in approvement. I then heard a twig snapped and turned around. I then saw the most smallest and adorable scavenger I have ever seen. It had a pale skin color which was very surprising sing this is a volcano. It had dark voluminous wavy hair that looked like it came straight from the ocean. The scavenger also had the bluest eyes the ocean can grant them and it looked like a female child. "Hi there." I said and It looked scared. It then squeaked and was trembling. I tilted my head then realized that we spoke different languages. I just waved my hand instead with a smile on my face to seem friendly and it at least stopped trembling. More scavengers then came out of a nearby tree and some where scared while some where walking carefully to grab the child. It picked up the child and the child hugged it back. Their were at least around 50 of them which is quite the pack. 'I'm guessing that scavengers are pack animals' I thought to myself but was snapped back to reality when the what was the supposed 'Chief' of the pack was about around 5 feet away from me. I just click my tongue and get up. That clearly surprises them and they back up and bring out stuff that I'm guessing is weapons. I then look at them ing surprise and hurt when they do that and I just walk away from them that is around 10 feet away from them for my safety. They just look at me in bewilderment and I then hear wingbeats that's at least 5 meters away. I then look up at the sky and back at the scavenger in panic. I then walked to the supposed chief and pick her up. I then took her to the forest. I did get hit with a couple things in the process that did sting for awhile but not much. I dropped her in a cave while making sure that everyone else was following. Everyone went to the chief and she look like she just saw death. I then walk away and back to the black beach since the sand was black. I sat near the shore and someone sat next to me. It was Qibli?!

{|~Qibli~|}

I told the rest of the winglet that I found a chest and that I couldn't figure a way to open it. I then realize that this room was pretty big. They came and examined it but couldn't figure it out so we just left it alone. "Guys I'm gonna have to leave." I told them. "Why?" Kinkajou asked. "I feel bad for doing that at Winter and I wanna go apologize to him." I respond. They just nod with understanding eyes and I fly away.

{|~Couple minutes later~|}

It has been some moments and I see the volcano! I then fly closer to see Winter walk out of the small forest. I then see him sit next to the shore and I decided to land. I land and start walking to Winter. I decided to sit next to him and he turned to see it was me. He gave me a look of bewilderment and it stung my heart like a thousand bees. "Why're you here?!" Winter asked me in bewilderment as my heart clenched. He just looked at my face with a angry but happy eyes. I just give him a sad face and then look at the black sand. "I came to apologize about what I did earlier. I knew that was mean but I didn't know it would make you that sad." I said with a apologetic voice. He then pondered about it and gave me a response. "Fine I accept you apology but you have to get me food everyday while I find a spot to sit for the rest of the month." He said and I nod. I then realize today was the 1st day of a new month and look at him in bewilderment. "That's so not fair! It just turned into a new month?!" I rambled on about and he just giggled. "That is the exact reason why you have to do it now!" He said with a smile. I then just smile back to him and look at the ocean. "I'm glad I apologized to you because if I didn't then I would feel bad for the rest of my life." I told him. "Good then I wouldn't have to do the dirty work myself than." He said knowing I understood he said it half-heartedly. I just smiled and giggled at his response. "You know I like spending alone time with you. I really enjoy your company." I told him and he look at me then turns his head but I see his scales a darker blue. "Qibli I have something to tell you..." Winter told me. "Yes what is it?" I asked him with a sweet smile.

{|~And that is enough for today! I hope that you guys enjoyed today's cliff-hanger. Anyways I hope you guys have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night and good bye or until next writing!~|}