Chapter 19

{|~Why does life exist. Why can't I just be a cat or a dragon~|}

{|~Winter~|}

"I have something to tell you." I told Qibli. "Yes?" He asked with a smile on his face. I then blushed into a dark blue blush and Qibli has a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay Winter?" He asked me. "Yes I'm fine." I responded. "Anyways what I wanted to tell you is that..." I then turn my head away and he tilts his head. "I... I like you Qibli " I confessed to him. "Oh I like you to Winter!" I said happily. I just sigh in embarrassment. "That's not what I mean." I told him and he responds with, "Then what did you mean?" He asked with a innocent face. "I mean that... I have feelings for you. I like you more than a friend." I said blushing so hard it looked like I had a fever. "Oh, so that's what you meant." He said blushing with an 'O' face. "I... I like you too.." he responded back with.

{|~Qibli~|}

I turn away after accepting his confession. 'I probably look so awkward to him' I then turn to him and he's blushing so fierce that I can't even tell he had freckles. I then get over it and kiss him on the cheek and he flinches away in surprisement which made me giggle. He then just blushed harder and it made me had a laughing outburst. "Hey don't... Don't laugh about it." Winter mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I stop laughing and he feels calmer. "So does that mean we are a thing now?" He questioned and I just nod in happiness.

{|~Winter~|}

Qibli nodded at my question which made me so happy. I then giggle in excitement and forget about how hard I was blushing not that long ago. I the remembered something. "Why're you here anyways and what about the rest?" I asked him. He then blushes and explains everything to me after what happened when I decided to fly away. I just nod and ask him another question. "What about us? How do we tell them about us?" I asked Qibli. It looked like he was in deep thought. "Let's keep this a secret to ourselves since we don't know they will react and I know you would feel pressured so we keep it a secret." Qibli explained. I think about it as well. "That does make sense and it is understandable. So I guess we keep it a secret since I agree." I told him. We then look at eachother with a smile.

{|~Qibli~|}

I then perk my ears up and Winter notices. "I hear the rest coming back so try to act chill and forget this happened to not look suspicious." I told Winter and he nods. After some time the rest came back to the volcano. "Hey Winter. We just wanted to say that we're sorry about laughing at you earlier. Moon said. "I accept your and the rest of the groups apology." Winter told them. "By the way, did you and Qibli make up now." Moon asked. We just nod with Winter slightly blushing that nobody but me noticed. They hen told us about what they found at the palace and then we decided to go back to the rainforest.

{|~Thank you for reading and I hope you guys have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night. Also good bye or cya until next chapter~|}