Chapter 22

{~... I forgot how it went! It's been like a year since I last read it but I wanna cry since I hate it when it doesn't go the way it's supposed to and I have to make completely new plot and argghhhhh~|}

{|~Winter~|}

"We have been flying what feels like forever!!" I told them. Some just give a light smile while some just nod in agreement. "Don't worry Winter," Qibli reassured me, "The town is just right there so we'll make it there soon." He finished saying with a smile on his face and the others sighing from relief as they also looked exhausted. I just grumbled in response and fly faster then the rest. I obviously made it to the town below first and decided to look around. But man was the town so pretty. No wonder many dragons live here. They feel happy and..welcomed....and...safe... Why can't I have that at my home. I want my home to be like this as well so why can't I. I have been good and I don't ask much so can't I be spoiled just for a bit and ask for this one wish?

{|~Qibli~|}

I landed on the grond and started walking to Winter. I was about to yell out to him when I saw a sad expression on his face and I think I know why. This place feels so fun, welcoming, and safe so I think he is jealous of it but it's okay since I will save him and be a family with him. I smiled at the thought of 'family'. I then blushed and then shook my head to stay in line. I went to Winter and nudged him a little to not hurt him but to get him out of his trance of thoughts. He flinched but calmed down after seeing that it was just me. I thought it was weird but decided not to ask him about it since he looked sad when he was in thought. I walked right beside Winter looking around and man is this place really beautiful with dragons of all types living in harmony and not fighting with eachother.

{|~Winter~|}

Man it was so embarrassing! 'I flinched when Qibli just gently nudged me like who does that.' I though of when my face was a dark blue and fog was coming out of my about but light enough so that nobody noticed unless you were watching me on purpose which is creepy. I pushed my thoughts away after I got shivers from my weird thinking and decided to look around the place to see what kind of life I could of have if I lived here. There was a calm and bright sunny atmosphere and most dragons were smiling which made me kinda frown. The place was beautifully decorated and I'm guessing there's going to be a celebration. I just continued to walk around when I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry for bumping into you." I told the dragon I bumped into and looked up to see who it was. It looked like a hybrid of Rainwing and Icewing but the scales were to dark so maybe Seawing? But there was no light thing of it's body so there's no way. So what kind of dragon is this? "My name's Winter and I'm an Icewing. Who are you and what kind of dragon are you?" I stated and asked at the end. The dragon looked like it was in panic but told me weird stuff. "My names Honey Song and you don't need to know what my breed is." She said with a irritated look on its face. Telling from it's voice it was a female and looked like an adult. "Sorry." I mumbled and she the walked past me. She had bright scales that had dark tints and she had four wings? FOUR WINGS!? I then turned around only to see her gone so I then started running to Qibli to tell him but it seems I have gotten separated from him. I was then tapped on the shoulder to see that it was Honey Song. "Hi?" I said in a awkward voice and she just snorted. "Your either lost or separated from a dragon you were with right?" She said with a tint of arrogance. I just nodded and she sighed shaking her head. I heard her mumbling about how she's going to regret doing something. "Follow me. I'll help you look for your buddy." She said as she rolled her head. I just nod as to not get her angry. We then walked in an alley way and we were walking somewhere. We were then out of the town and in the forest. "Why're we here?" I asked her. She just rolled her ayes and said, "because I have a secret and I'm only showing you this since your soul seems nice." She said as I widens my eyes in surprise. She then took of her cloak she was wearing and she did have four wings. She was a bright and dark blue dragon that had antennas? "So what kind of dragon are you?" I accidentally asked again as she turned to me. "I'm a Silkwing that has fire silk." She said with a calm but stern face. I just nod then a sudden thought came to me. "You're from the Lost Continent aren't you!" I exclaimed and she just tilt her head. "So that's what you guys call our continent. But I quess yes if you're talking about the one from he other side." She said with a question face at the beginning but a friendly face after. I just look at her in awe since I haven't seen any dragons from the other side of the world. "So so you prefer here or at your continent?" I asked her as we flew up. She was silent for awhile before saying, "I like it here better than home..." She said with a said voice at the end. "Why?" I asked her forgetting what we were supposed to be doing. "It's because... Because... It's safer here then my kingdom and home." She said with watery eyes. I just nod knowing to not keep asking her. 'She seems like such a nice dragon but there seems to be problems back at her kingdom.' I thought as we landed in another alley way. She took her cloak out once again from her pouch that was on her waist and we left.

{|~Sorry for being late but this is good enough. Anyways have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night and cya until next writing~|}