Chapter 27

Man honestly I forgot I had a story I was writing but thanks to a certain someone from my somewhat newest chapter I remembered I was writing a story. Sorry for not updating as I forgot but this is an apology chapter.

°•~3rd Person~•°

     Qibli soon woke up when the sun was just starting to rise. He looked around as he felt something next to him as he saw that it was just Winter. He had forgotten Winter was there but he didn't mind. He removed his arm and went off the bed as quite as possible as to not wake him up as he was still asleep. Qibli went to the bathroom to freshen up and by the time he was finished and left the bathroom he saw Winter mindlessly still on the bed and looking at pure nothing.

"Good morning Winter!" Qibli said.

"Good morning." Winter replied.

     Qibli saw that Winter was still not awake and offered to help Winter get ready for the morning. Winter agreed and so Winter entered the bathroom meanwhile Qibli was picking stuff out that would look good on Winter for the day.
Winter finally finished refreshing himself and then went back to Qibli's room to continue getting ready for the day.

     After all that they both went to the dining room to eat breakfast as it was time to eat. Winter lead Qibli to the room and they chatted about random stuff on the way such as the "wall" and other things. After some time they made it to the dining room and everyone was already inside ready to eat. They were just waiting for them and the maid and butler's to bring in the food.

     The food arrived after some time and there was steak, shrimp, soup, salad, and etc. They had their meal and desserts like macarons, pancakes and other stuff came out for them to enjoy after the main meals. After all that eating they left the room in a quite chatter but loud enough for eachother to hear.

     They were planning and having theories on what the clue meant and how to figure it out. When that was happening they were also getting a tour by Winter as they admired the palace while still talking to eachother. They were showed they inside and now they were being shown the garden and they thought the garden looked beautiful and quite large. He even showed them the wall and Winter told them that they weren't aloud to touch the wall at all as it's very precious to the Ice wings and they respected that so they didn't touch it.

     Kinkajou asked a lot of questions and Moon observed everything closely. Turtle wrote things down that he thought were important to know and Anemone admired the beauty but obviously not showing it. Qibli was complimenting Winter and Winter was enjoying the compliments Qibli was giving him.

     After the tour and some pretty important stuff they separated and just minded their own business while still on the job. Turtle and Anemone decided to go to the town as they were curious about it but had to go in cloaks as so nobody would have to question why they were there. Kinkajou and Moon decided to go look around the okace more and Winter told them to be careful as to not break anything and meet anyone except for his mom's. The only ones left are just Qibli and Winter now and they chatted about memories the had at the palace and just hanged out.Everyone was still on task of course but they tried to not stick out and be suspicious.

     It was the time that the sun was going down meaning it was time to eat again and so everyone went back to the dining room to eat. Turtle and Anemone bought a couple things and found some things that could be some kind of help. Moon and Kinkajou found nothing as it wasn't really that fun but they figured out a lot of the Ice wing royalties. Qibli and Winter talked a lot about memories and clicked some pieces together from those memories and they got a somewhat main clue. They were all talking about their discoveries and it was already time to go back to your rooms. Winter went to his room and Qibli went to his and everybody did so to as well. Winter actually stayed in his own room this time and everyone had a comfy night except for one.

Well that's it for this one and I hope this was good enough for today but anyways bye and I hope you guys liked it!