Chapter 25

{|~Sorry about not posting for awhile as I was busy and also thinking of a good idea and to not flop all of this and the topic. I am though back and that is good so let's continue the Fanfic that I definitely didn't abandoned to relax~|}

°•~Winter~•°

     As I was flying through the blizzard I had a dozen thoughts going through my head every second. I was thinking so much that I even some how got a headache. I really didn't want to go back home as there are many terrible memories. If there is a bad there is also a good right? I mean there is Au- I mean Mother Blister and Mother Glacier who are really sweet and I'll be there with my friends I guess.

If you're wondering why I called Blister and Glacier mother it's because they insist I call them that since my real parents don't act like parents so they decided to take the role of my parents which made me happy that I finally had parents that loved and adored me. They would also sometimes spoil me rotten if I was being really good and I think that worked out well since it made me realize that if I'm a good dragon then good things happen to the ones I love and to myself.

     As I was lost in thought I stopped when I reached the wall. I breathed in them out as I flew in as I officially entered the Ice Kingdom. I was flying to the castle and before I knew it I had arrived before the others as expected. I went to the throne room to go say my hellos to my aunt's and tell them the reason as why I'm back earlier then suppose to.

   I explained my reasoning to them as to why I was back earlier after greeting them and they just nodded as they understood the circumstances. I just sighed in relief as I feel really happy when I'm in their company as it feels like we are a real family. I was really happy in their presence until my father, Narwhal, entered the throne room.

   When he saw me his brows furrowed and looked at Glacier. "Your Majesty why is Winter here?" Narwhal asked with a stern voice but if you had really good ears you could here a tint of anger and dissatisfaction in his voice which made my ears go down and I looked at the floor.

     I was beside Blister which had a worried face while glancing back and forth of means Narwhal.

     If you're wondering why I'm not calling Narwhal 'Father' then it's because first of all he doesn't act like one to me and second of all he said not to and I was a gullible dragon when I was younger so I did it so he would be happy in my presence but failed but now I do it out of habit.

     "I said why is Winter here?!" He said with a obvious tick mark out of anger and impatience. "He's here because of reasons that do not concern you," Glacier Replied. "Oh but they do since I'm his legal parent after all." He replied back with a little sass in it. Glacier then also had a tick mark of her face with anger. "That's not what the documents say as it says that me and Blister are his legal parents and that you signed it." She said with a smirk full of smugness and anger. He just gritted his teeth and stopped away without telling the reason he came ashe seemed to forgot.

     After he left and a couple moments later Glacier was bawling her eyes out while laughing and Lister was giggling while I was smiling and chuckling with anyone really noticing but Blister and Glacier knew I was laughing as well. "Did you see the way he was so angry like a Dragonets! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Glacier exclaimed full with laughter.

After awhile we stopped laughing as Glacier started tearing up and my stomach was hurting from laughing a lot. We then said our goodbyes as I went to my room to rest for the night. I then started to relax and think about my friends. I wonder if they will be alright as they will have to camp outside and it's usually in a Blizzard. Today was also funner than what was expected and I hope it stays that way. I but do miss Qibli's warmth and presence.

{|~That's it for today and sorry for it being short. But I do hope that you guys have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night or day and until next reading~|}