Chapter 24

{|~Isn't life kinda concerning to you or is it just me~|}

{|~Winter~|}

   I woke up and the sun was starting to set. "Qibli let's go. The sun is going down." I told Qibli and he looked at me with a smile. "Okay let's go." He responded. I started to get up and walked to the door meanwhile Qibli said his goodbye for himself and me. Honey just nodded and Crystal walked to her room. I left the premises and waited for him at he door and after awhile he came out as well. "You take a long time to say your goodbyes." I told him as we flew up. "Well it's a habit of us Sandwing." He said with a goofy smile. I just sighed when Kinkajou yelled out to us and that make me slightly jump. "Guys were have you guys been?" Kinkajou exclaimed. "We just met a dragon and befriended them." Qibli said calmly with a calm face. "Ooh a new friend!" She said with Interest. "What's there name and what's their breed?" She said with excitement. "She said her name was Honey Song and Her daughters name is Crystal Moth. Honey Song is a..." I halted as I was hesitant to tell her. I looked up to Qibli and he nodded his head. I walked up to Kinkajou and whispered in her ear, "She's a Silkwing." I told her. Her ears perked up and in a very high pitched voice, "A WHAT!" She said making around several dragons to stare at us. "Shh be quite and I said a Silkwing." I told her as her ears perked up again as she nodded her head a little to hard I think. "Okay." She said with a loud whisper which was weird. "Her daughter is a hybrid of a Icewing and her Mother's breed." I said trying to not say it much cause who knows who is watching us in the dark and stalking us. She just nodded on excitement forgetting about getting us stares earlier. Moon was beside her so she heard everything as well and about Honey being a Silkwing and Crystal a Hybrid of Silkwing and Icewing.

   "After some time I've figured out that we need to start heading to the Ice kingdom so we'll be going there next." Moon explained. My ears twitched when I heard the words 'Ice Kingdom's as I don't really want to go. "I can't go sorry because I'm actually quite busy actually." I told them as an excuse to not go. "But Winter we need you to come with a asyou're an Icewing!" Kinkajou explained. I just sighed. "Fine but you guys have to be prepared for a super long flight as we have to fly outside the borders and to the ocean then inside the Ice Kingdom asto not kill you guys alright." They just look at eachother with a worried expression but agree to fly to the Ice kingdom. I sigh once again and not really ready to go home as I know I'll be receiving a punishment for coming home earlier than expected. We then flew off to the direction of the Ice kingdom.

   After such a long flight and a couple breaks here and there we Finally made it to the edge of the Ice kingdom. "Okay so now you guys will have to head to the Sea as to Avoid anyone getting injured from the borders. You guys will also be following Qibli since he had to go through the route to enter the Ice kingdom as I didn't need to. I will see you guys later and meet up soon." I explained to them and they nodded their head. They then flew away as I just sighed once more and started to head to the Ice Kingdom. 'I really don't want to do this.' I thought as I flew through the blizzard to the Ice Kingdom.

{|~So how was today's reading? Short isn't it. Anyways have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night and goodbye until next Writing~|}