Merry Christmas! {|~Extra~|} 2/2

{|~This is a chapter that I was looking forward to writing so enjoy it and I hope you guys have a happy Holiday with family, friends, love, and Yaoi.~|}

WARNING - THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS YAOI AND SHOULD BE ADVISED TO READ IT AT THE AGE OF 18+. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

°•~Qibli~•°

     I can't believe that this has happened. Winter has given himself to me as his gift. This is so cute and I think this is the best gift in history ever given.

"Wow Winter. I can't believe you would do this but I think this is the best gift you've ever given me." I told him which made him slightly shiver.

°•~Winter~•°

     His gaze over my body covered with tinsel and glitter made me shiver especially after his compliment.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying my gift." I told him with a crooked smile and a soft tune of my voice.

"Enjoying? This is just the beginning of our night Winter right?" Qibli said with a sweet but calming voice.

"Erm...Yes?" I responded to him with a little bit of worry whelming inside of me.

°•~3rd Person~•°

     Qibli excitedly took Winter out of the box and started taking him to the bathroom. He then stripped the tinsel off of him and took him to the bathtub.

     The bathtub was warm and soothing to the scales. They then started to kiss eachother passionately with Qibli overpowering Winter. Winter being under Qibli's warm body. They continued to kiss passionately until Winter had to disconnect them and started to breathe out raggedly with a string of saliva still connecting them. Then Qibli was about to enter Winter when Winter stopped him.

"No not in the bathtub. I don't want the water entering me." Winter said.

"Okay, anything for you my Winter." Qibli said.

     They both then left the bathtub and went to Qibli's room to continue. Qibli carried Winter to his bed and lightly placed him on his bed.

"Are you ready now?" Qibli said to Winter with a husky voice and a smirk on his face.

"Yes I think." Winter said flinching under Qibli's body wanting the dragon on top of him to enter and pleasure him.

     Qibli then proceeded and slowly entered Winter while grunting as how tight Winter was.

"Auuggh" Qibli groaned.

"Mmhhhhhnnn" Winter moaned but trying not to make it loud.

"You sound so nice and pretty Winter but I need you to be a little louder. Be louder for me Winter, please?" Qibli said with a smile and a smooth and husky voice.

"I'll... I'll try." Winter said shivering from pain and pleasure.

     Qibli couldn't wait anymore and slammed hard into Winter making himself shiver from the impact.

"Aahhhgggnnn!" Winter moaned loudly as the impact was very harsh on him.

     Winter clenched hardly on Qibli's member while holding tightly on the sheets. They both then c_mmed which made Winter feel so full while Winter was a mess with his own all over himself. Some of Qibli's was spilling out and making a wet spot on the sheets.

     The pain and pleasure was unbearable but somehow bearable, so both were still able to move and fool around with.

     Qibli started to move quickly and hit Winter's prostate every time he slammed inside Winter. Winter shivered everytime it was hit and he would moan loudly. They both trembled in pleasure and continued the whole night until the next morning.

{|~The next Day~|}

"Mnh what time is it?" Qibli said to himself.

     Qibli then realizes that he is still inside of Winter which made him hard again. He started to think that Winter wouldn't mind and that he might as well enjoy his morning.

     Qibli then started to move and thrust inside Winter. Winter then started to give small grunts, whines, and especially moans. Qibli then started to move faster and started to frequently hit Winter's prostate. He then saw Winter just c_m and that made him shiver in excitement. Not to soon Qibli then also c_ms and does it inside of Winter again.

     Winter is full and covered in c_m. Both Qibli's and himself's combined and mixed.

     Not to long Winter soon wakes up and is baffled at the sight. He's covered with c_m and Qibli is inside of him moving and hitting his prostitute making him moan louder.

"Oh you're awake now?" Qibli says after grunting. "That's great, now I hope you enjoy this morning." Qibli continued then continues to do what he was doing earlier.

"Agghn" Winter moaned. "Stop it!" He whined.

"Aww keep whining. It makes you look cuter." Qibli complicated.

     They then continued like rabbits and c_mmed many more times until they were exhausted.

"That was a really fun Christmas. I hope it's the same next year as well." Qibli said.

"I hope it doesn't. I'm so tired and my legs feel numb. My _ss hurts so much as well as my member. I'm also so full with your c_m and I'm covered with both of ours as well." Winter groaned.

"That just means that you enjoyed it and that also means that I own you now." Qibli said with a cheeky smile.

"Whatever." Winter said rolling his eyes but then smiles and cuddles into Qibli. "This was the best Christmas  I could ever ask for" Winter whispered to himself.

"What was that?" Qibli said with a smirk.

"Nothing." Winter said going into his chest to rest.

     Qibli just smiles and cuddles Winter to sleep. He knew what Winter said. He just wanted him to say it himself to Qibli but hearing him just whisper it to himself is good enough as well too.

{|~Outside Qibli's Room~|}

     The rooms in the Palace are sound proof so you don't know what's going on inside until you enter the room, but everyone knew what was happening inside of Qibli's room as the answer was gonna be so obvious. Everyone had a nosebleed the next morning and continued on their day with the mind to not interrupt Qibli's and Winter's fun day. They just walked past their room like it was not their and just let them have the day off.

{|~That was the end and I am so sad because I literally couldn't find my boba kit like I'm literally crying ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ, but anyways this was my first time ever doing a yaoi scene so I hope I did good and I hope you guys have a good day or night~|}