.4

"How can you touch him?" Daenerys took a few steps forward trying to reach them but her face suddenly transformed into a pained expression.

The Queen held onto Drogon with her right hand while her other one was holding her chest where a bandage around her torso could be seen under her gown.

Alex quickly turned toward her with a worried expression, she held the Queen's shoulder and removed her hand only to see a stain of blood on the woman's vest.

"Your wound probably reopened, we need to change gauzes." Said Alex as she picked up the Queen in a bridal style.

"I don't need such a thing, it'll heal alone." She protested. "I need to train and go back in KingsLanding." Said the queen panting.

"I can see the pain in your face, the more you rest the earlier it will heal, your grace." Alex said as she walked in the direction of her tree-house but just then she realized that she had to climb a tree with an injured person in her arms.

"Have you got a home here your highness?" Asked the tall woman quickly, hoping for a positive response.

"Yes. I think it will be better if Drogon shows you." As the sentence ended, the latter spread its wings and took off in the opposite direction of where Alex had come from.

"Now put me down. I can walk." The white haired queen said trying to free her legs from the taller woman's grasp.

"Stop it, I'm trying to help." Alex poked back noticing Drogon disappearing a few feet ahead of them, she couldn't see him but felt the ground shake. Meaning that he had landed a little further.

"I am your queen. You will put me down, now." Daenerys commanded sternly.

Alex ignored her and just as the queen opened her pretty mouth again, they had finally arrived. Surprisingly there was a hut in front of Alex, it was in good condition and was surrounded by tall trees making them look like an oval shield.

"Nice house." The tall woman murmured before opening the door.

A double bed sat on the far right while on the left was a big window with curtains and underneath it a desk. As they entered Alex noticed the nicely lit fireplace on the left with a carpet in front of it and 2 chairs. On the near right was the cooking space with a small window.

She marched towards the bed and set the Queen down. "Where are the bandages?" Alex asked.

Daenerys shortly explained where they were and with her help the tall woman found them. She grabbed her bag and took out the necessary herbs while the mother of dragons glanced at her with a confused expression but still didn't say utter a word and just trusted the woman. After Alex was done she applied the herb mix on the gauzes and turned to the Queen who now laid in the bed.

"Okay now I need you to remove you gown." Murmured Alex uncomfortably after clearing her throat. But the queen didn't move. "If you don't feel comfortable I can turn around. Or maybe you need help since you're hurting. Is the pain that bad?" The tall woman babbled out as she panicked but the the white head still didn't answer.

Alex glanced up in fear of looking at a dead body but soft purple eyes met hers. In that exact moment the Targaryen Queen looked like she came out of a fairytale. Her white hair spread out on the pillow, the silky gown was hugging her body magnificently and her pale skin gave her an hypnotic look. Her beauty was beyond understanding and Alex didn't know if it was in the Targaryens but she read that every dragon rider had a particular attractiveness.

Daenerys slowly removed the upper side of the gown and Alex immediately looked away but she still could feel the Queen's eyes burning on her. "Done." The Targaryen beauty had said.