Chapter One: The Reunion

James and Lily had been home for a few hours after dropping off Harry for his last year at Hogwarts. They were sitting in the living room thinking of their missing daughter Rosie. She had been taken when she was 3 years old in the middle of the night.

They searched for years before they had to stop but they never gave up in believing she was alive and out in the world somewhere. Sirius and Remus walked into the house seeing the state their friends were in, they understood how they were feeling as they both lost their niece/goddaughter that day 14 years ago.

"Hey, I'm sure Rosie is alright and fine, wherever she is." Sirius spoke.

"How do you know that Sirius? Tell me, how do you know that? She could be dead for all I know." Lily demanded.

"Lily, he's just trying to help" James tried to reason.

"He's just giving me hope that she's alive, but if she is then where is she

James? Tell me" Lily screamed. James was about to respond when an orange portal formed and a letter fell out.

Dear Potters,

I know that you lost your daughter 14 years ago and I know where she is. She is in New York with her team, she is a part of the team the Avengers. I have not met her but we're colleagues in the future. If you want to find out more about her go to Hogwarts as soon as you can.

S.S.

{Scene change to Hogwarts}

Everyone was back at the start of the year feast. Everyone was happy, they were back with they're friends, talking and catching up with everyone about their summers.

Over on the gryffindor table everyone is talking and excited besides one boy who seems very down hearted. Harry Potter was in a bad mood. Today was supposed to be the first day of his last year at Hogwarts. He should be happy. But he's not. Not when his twin sister was meant to share this day with him, but can't because no one knows where she is. He is having to listen to Ron and Hermione bicker like an old married couple when all he wants is to be alone so he can grieve his sister. He knows she is still alive, he can just feel it, he likes to think it's because they're twins. He doesn't really remember her as they were really young but he knows they were very close.

He was still lost in thought when the doors to the great hall slammed open and in came the Potters, Malfoys, Weasleys, Tonks, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and the Lestranges.

"What is the meaning of this Dumbledore?" Lily yelled holding up the letter, "Do you know where my daughter is? Where is my little girl!"

Harry, at the mention of his sister, went over to his parents and read the letter they brought with them.

"Mrs Potter, what do you mean?" Dumbledore replied calmly.

"We got a letter telling us to come here because of our daughter," James told the man. "We got a letter just telling us to come to Hogwarts because we were needed immediately."

"Well I assure you I didn-"

An orange portal opened and a man fell out wearing a blue outfit and a red cloak. "I can guess you are all confused and wondering why you are here. I can give you an answer. I am Doctor Stephan Strange and I asked you all to come here. I brought you all here to watch the life of Raisa Novikov, The Sapphire Sorceress, who is known to a few of you as Rosie Potter."

Harry looked up at this and looked more vulnerable than his friends had ever seen him before "You know where my sister is?" Hermione and Ron looked confused, Harry had never told them he had a sister.