Chapter Eight: The Flying Submarine

(OCEAN - DAY)

A jet flies to a giant carrier in the water, it's the SHIELD HELICARRIER in all its glory. Personnel are walking all over, some are strapping down jets and containers.

(HELICARRIER - DAY)

A jet lands. Coulson and Steve step out of it. Natasha and Raisa walk toward them.

AGENT COULSON: Agent Romanoff- Captain Rogers.

STEVE: Ma'am.

NATASHA: Hi.(to Coulson)They need you on the bridge; they're starting the face trace.

AGENT COULSON: See you there.

Coulson, leaves as Natasha and Steve get to know each other while walking.

NATASHA: It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. Thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?

STEVE: Trading cards?

NATASHA: They're vintage. He's very proud.

Raisa stood behind Natasha, looking confused.

RAISA: Wait, I don't get it.

Nat looks at Raisa fondly, they see Banner who is bumping into people while he observes the carrier and walks over to him while Raisa stays behind looking confused.

STEVE: Isn't she a little young to be here?

NATASHA: She has more training than most of the agents here. She may only be twelve but don't underestimate her.

Just as they were about to start talking to Dr Banner, they hear the girl giggling

RAISA: I get it now

"I'm glad I got you out of there quick enough to still let you be a kid" Natasha turned to look at her with a motherly look, "And I couldn't thank you enough." Raisa said in response. "Aww look guys Romanoff and Raisa do have a soft side." Tony said whilst Clint tried to gesture for him to stop. He finally saw Clint once he had finished. Clint tried to play it off like he hadn't done anything. Tony then looked back to see the glares the two girls were giving him before Raisa slapped him on the back of his head to which he jumped at. The others on the team laughed, they all knew he deserved it for his comment.

They then turn to talk to Bruce, while Natasha gives the girl a look.

STEVE: Doctor Banner.

BANNER: Oh, yeah, hi. They told me you'd be coming.

STEVE: Word is you can find the Cube.

BANNER: Is that the only word on me?

STEVE: Only word I care about.

BANNER: Must be strange for you, all of this.

STEVE: Well, this is actually kind of familiar.

NATASHA: Gentlemen, you might wanna step inside in a minute.

RAISA: It's gonna get a little hard to breathe.