Chapter Eleven: Shakespeare In The Park

(DARKENED STORMY SKIES)

There's a crash on top of the quinjet. Something has landed.

(QUINJET)

Tony, Steve, and Natasha look up. SHOCKED and JOLTED.

(DARKENED STORMY SKIES)

There seems to be a shadowy figure holding onto the quinjet. We make it out -- this is THOR ODINSON, God of Thunder. He is serious. There's another flash of light.

(QUINJET)

Natasha speeds up. Steve runs for something, he grabs his cowl while Tony grabs his helmet which attaches itself to the suit. Tony pushes a button and opens the ramp of the jet.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: What are you doing?

Thor enters, jumping down on the ramp. He hits Iron Man away, causing him to fall on Cap. He grabs Loki by the neck and jumps out of the plane.

IRON MAN: Now there's that guy.

NATASHA: Another Asgardian?

RAISA: I think it's his brother, so yeah another Asgardian.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: That guy's a friendly?

NATASHA: Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki, or kills him, the Tesseract's lost.

Iron Man begins walking to the edge of the ramp.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Stark, we need a plan of attack.

IRON MAN: I have a plan. Attack!

Iron Man flies out of the jet and Cap makes for a parachute.

NATASHA: I'd sit this one out, Cap.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: I don't see how I can.

NATASHA: These guys come from legend, they're basically Gods.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

Cap straps on the chute, grabs his shield, and dives out the plane, head first

RAISA: That's pretty ignorant not gonna lie.

Natasha looked at her and rolled her eyes, of course she was right. It was ignorant of him to think that.

"Really you two." Steve said. "What? You could offend somebody with that sort of mindset." Natasha responded. "Many people have beliefs that make them believe in a different God or multiple, like people who believe in Greek or Norse mythology" Raisa told the Captain. "You're seen as a role model, you have to be careful about this sort of stuff or people can turn on you real quick." Steve looked ahead as he listened to her and thought about what she said.

(CLIFF TOP - NIGHT)

Thor and Loki crash down on a cliff. Thor throws Loki to the ground, he groans.

THOR: Where is the Tesseract?

LOKI: Oh-ho, I missed you too.

THOR: Do I look to be in a gaming mood?

LOKI: Oh, you should thank me. With the Bifrost gone, how many dark energy did the All-Father have to muster to conjure you here? Your precious Earth.

Thor drops his hammer, Mjolnir, and pulls Loki to his feet.