Chapter 6

Flashback

"No!!!"

"Satisfied?"

"No!!! It must be not true!!! How could you be my Appa!?"

"Chaeryeong... Don't be too stupid, daughter... You already saw the video, right? Your Eomma and I... We---"

"No!!! Eomma will never do that behind Appa!!!"

"Of course! It's me who 'forced' her to do that thing..."

"Y-You... You are such a devil!!! I'll kill you!!! You must die!!!"

Chaeryeong then broke the vase next to her and grabbed the glass shard and pointed it at Eunwoo. She then tried to stab him multiple times while crying so hard but failed. He then takes a piece of the glass and scratches all of her exposed skin.

"If you want to kill, then kill. Don't play with this dangerous thing, daughter..."

"No!!! This is not true!!! Eomma!!!"

End of flashback

"Chaeryeong..."

"Get out or I'll kill myself,"

"C-Chaerry..."

"Sorry but... My name is Judy Cha,"

"Ah!"

After scratching a little of his skin, she ran away from him forever.

1 year later

"Congratulation!!!"

It's been a year since Chaeryeong was gone. Yes, she ran away until now and everyone including Taehyun didn't know where is her.

"Among one of the largest companies in Korea, P.Cr Company has been officially closed on the orders of CEO Park Chaeryeong herself and has been signed by her. The workers will be adequately compensated,"

Within a year, the shocking news greeted them on such a happy day as it was the day when Ryujin and Beomgyu finally get married.

At Cha's mansion

"She's gone but the company was closed. Is it really her?" asked Ryujin. "The contract was signed by her the day she ran away from the hospital," Taehyun said. "How did you know?" asked Jimin. "The dated was written here," answered him showing the contract paper.

"Did you know something that we didn't know about Chaeryeong?" Beomgyu asked as he follow Taehyun to the home yard. 

"No,"

"You're lying,"

"So what?"

"You know that you can tell me everything, right?" Beomgyu said as Taehyun stop from walking. "Taehyun..." called him as he still didn't answer his question.

"Taehyun---"

"Don't come over,"

"Taehyun, are you crying? Taehyun... Taehyun, look at me. You're crying..." said Beomgyu as he pull him in his arm. Taehyun then continues crying so hard that he misses the hug so much.

"I miss her... I want her so bad... How can I search for her, Hyung... Tsk... Tsk... Hyung... She left me a letter..." he said while crying. "Hmm... It's okay... She left you a letter, right? So keep it safe... Wait... She left you a letter!!!" said stupidity Beomgyu. "Hyung...! Your voice!" warned Taehyun.

"Stupid, Beomie..."

"Ryujin!"

"Haihh..."

"Now tell us about the letter," said Jimin as they entered the mansion again. Taehyun then showed the letter as he always keeps the letter with him to keep the last scene of her.

Dear Taehyun,

   This latter is especially for you, Babe.

   I'm sorry but I must go. Doesn't mean to be selfish but I can't stay alive after knowing that I'm not part of Park's family. I know that it's okay to be part of Cha's family but this is too much for me. Eomma always tried to run away from him. Eomma always cried saying that he always force her to break her relationship with Appa. She said that he'll kill her if she didn't let go of Appa. So, that's why she runs to me and ask me to kill her that night. Taehyun, you know what exactly happen that night. And now, I feel what she feel before. Taehyun, I'm not strong as Eomma. She can but I can't. I'm already tired. Let me rest in peace, okay?

   Taehyun... I miss Eomma so bad... I want to be with her... Please let me go...

I want to give up... Please... Don't stop me.

I'm sorry for not keeping our promise. But, always remember that I'll love you forever even if I'm not there and not in this world anymore. Sorry.

Taehyun, my last message to you. I promise. I'll send it to you soon...

Your gf, Chaerry.

"Wait, her last message for you! She already send it to you!?" asked Ryujin. "No, she didn't send it to me yet," Taehyun replied. "It means she is still alive," said Jimin. "Then what? She doesn't want us to stop her. She also pleaded to Taehyun to let her go," said Rose.

"Taehyun! She just said that to Taehyun, not us! We still can stop her!" said Beomgyu. "That's my boy!" shouted Ryujin. "The thing is WE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!!" shouted Taehyun as he broke the vase next to him and get out of the mansion.

Everyone was shocked seeing him like that. Jimin then follows him out.

Flashback

The day before Chaeryeong's disappearance

"Plaps!!!"

"Park Chaeryeong!?"

"So this is the evidence! Raped, kidnap and attempts to kill. You already know about this, right?! So, you already know from the beginning that I'm not part of Park's family while Beomgyu is not his son or my brother. Huh! I should follow my dad's attitude, right? Goodbye~ Want to remind you that we'll never get to see each other again, Eonni..." Chaeryeong said and get out of the office.

"What? Wait! Chaeryeong, no!!! Don't do that!!! Please!!! If you die, I can't stop blaming myself for breaking your heart so badly!!!"

"Ring... Ring..."

Chaeryeong

Accept / Reject

That's not your fault. This is my choice...

Call ended...

"Chaeryeong!!!"

Chaeryeong's POV

"Appa, I'll keep my promise to you. I'll bring you to go to hell with your precious daughter. 'Until you die...' I'll remember that sentence in my head forever. Until 'we' die..."

5th February

At Kang's Company

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~~ Happy birthday to Taehyun~~~ Happy birthday to you~~~ POP!!! POP!!! Wooo!!! Happy Birthday!!!"

"Make a wish and blow the candle!"

After he blows out the candle with a big wish, he cut the cake. Mr and Mrs Kang then make him eat the cake that they hold. Mr and Mrs Kang hold the party, Mr and Mrs Park, Beomgyu, Ryujin, Yeonjun, Yeji, Soobin and Lia. Everyone was there except for Chaeryeong.

Today is Taehyun's first day celebrating his birthday without Chaeryeong.

At Taehyun's  mansion

Taehyun's POV

When I came back home after the night party, I saw it. A cute squirrel doll was hugging a cute little wolf doll in its arms.

To be continued