Chapter 8

"Thanks, Sir! Kai and Yuna, let's go! Let's feed our hungry tummy!"

"Let's go, Judy!!!"

1 year later

"You already have to go now, Judy. I'll miss you. Please come back to the US again,"

"Plus, please bring this little cutie boy with his daddy when you come back,"

"Don't worry, you'll see this boy with his daddy soon. Goodbye! Jaydie Kang! We want to go now!"

"Okay, mom! Goodbye and see you again! Uncle Kai! Aunty Yuna!"

"Goodbye! See you soon!"

At Korea

"Mommy, when can I meet daddy?"

"Today... But, I'll not join you. I have something important to do. You'll stay with daddy for a year without me. I'll be coming back to see you, okay? I promise you,"

"Okay, mommy,"

At Taehyun's mansion

"Jaydie, listen to me. Give this to your daddy. Tell him to manage all related matters. And the most important thing is 'please wait for my last message'. Okay, that's it. The code is NYTC,"

"Mommy, can I ask you the last question?" he said. "What is it?" she replied. "What's the meaning of the code?" he said. "If you want to know, go and ask your daddy. Okay, enough! I'll miss you, Baby. Goodbye!" she said as she hugged and cupped his face.

"Now, go!" she said adore him to go. "Goodbye, mommy! See you soon!" he said while go enter the mansion. "See you soon... Have fun with your daddy..." she said as her tears slowly fell down.

At Taehyun's mansion

As soon as Jaydie enter the mansion, no one was there because Taehyun was still at the company. So, he just sits, searching for a snack and opens the television while lying on the sofa. A few minutes later, he close the television and fell asleep.

11:00 pm

Taehyun just now already finish his last meeting with P.Rj and Cha's Company. They planned for a big project this year with the help of Choi's Company. He then goes to the kitchen to make a special late dinner for himself before relaxing and going to sleep.

"Ugh... I'm tired but hungry at the same time," he complained as he finishes to make a special late dinner for himself. He then brought them to the living room. He wants to eat his dinner while watching a short movie.

When he was about to sit, he was shocked to see a boy fall asleep on the sofa. He then put his special late dinner on the table in front of the sofa and take a look at the boy.

"How can you enter this mansion? Since when you're already here? Who's you Eomma and Appa? Where are they? Who are you? Did you know that you look so cute and handsome at the same time? This cuteness reminds me of someone... Chaeryeong..." he said as he keep on looking at him while slowly playing with his cheek.

"Hey boy... Did you hungry? Do you want to have some dinner?" he said slowly waking the boy up. "Hmm... Daddy... I'm hungry..." said the boy cutely.

"Let's eat something. I made some dinner. You can have some of it. Come on, sit down properly," he said as he was a little bit shocked by what he called him just now. "What is your name?" Taehyun asked. "Jaydie, Jaydie Kang," the boy answered.

"Who's your Eomma and Appa?" Taehyun asked a little shocked.

"Hmm? Sorry... But I didn't know Korean yet. Anyway, mommy asks me to give this to you, daddy. She said 'tell him to manage all related matters. And the most important thing is 'please wait for my last message'. That's it!" he said giving something to Taehyun.

"Haha... You are good at imitating your mommy. What's this?" asked him as he take a look at it. "Daddy, I'm so sleepy now..." he said as he finish eating. "Uhm... Let's go upstairs and you can sleep," Taehyun said as he didn't look at the file yet. He then brought Jaydie to his room.

In Taehyun's room

"Who's room is this, daddy?" Jaydie asked his daddy while holding his hand. "My room with my gf," he answered while smiling. "Gf?" he asked feeling confused. "I'll tell you about her tomorrow. Now, sleep!" he said.

"Okay, you were just like mommy. Goodnight, daddy!" he said remembering his mom. "Goodnight! I'll come sleep next to you later, okay?" he asked Jaydie. "Okay!" he replied continuing to sleep as his dad go back to the living room.

In the living room

Taehyun then sits on the sofa and finally opens the file.

"This is the birth certificate of Jaydie. His Eomma is... Judy Cha! Then, his Appa is... Terry Kang! It's my English name... A letter from Judy!"

Dear Terry,

Happy 33rd Birthday, Babe. Sorry for not telling you about him. I just want you to know him and learn how to take care of him even when I'm not with you. I also want him to know about his Appa. I'll be coming back and being with the two of you after finish my problem. I must give him a chance to live like a normal kid too. He also definitely wants to have the experience to have fun with both his parents. And I will make sure that his dream is fulfilled. Before I did really go...

Taehyun... I'm sorry but... I'll not change my mind...

Please take care of him until that time and... Please don't tell anybody about this. I don't want to meet them. One more, I'm sorry because I can't save our daughter... I miss you and love you always...

Your wf, Chaerry.

"Wf stands for... Wife! Our daughter... So, Jaydie is our son... DNA Test... Where is it? This! It's 99.9%!" he said looking upstairs.

He then goes upstairs, and enters his room, looking at the sleepy Jaydie before opening the sliding door and looking at the night sky remembering his soon-to-be wife.

To be continued