Chapter 14

Warning!!! Part 🔞!!!

'Yes... That's right... Don't hold it anymore... Let it all go... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Kang Taehyun... Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long... This is all my fault... You don't deserve that... But you deserve this... All of my love... You deserve it...

I'll let you bring it on... I miss you... I love you... Kang Taehyun...' Chaeryeong thought for Taehyun. She already feel something strongly in her stomach as his tongue started to have a fight with her tongue.

While his hand keep running through her body. This time, he already untied his bathrobe and hers. His body now was so addicted to her body as he can't stop keeping in touch with her body. His lips are slowly going down to her neck.

He misses her body scene so much. No, he misses everything about her that can make him out of control. Now, he really can't control it. After the past years, he keeps waiting, waiting and waiting for her. Now, she's here. Give him all of her.

He keep on giving her so many hickeys around her neck and biting her ears as she tried to keep her mouth shut from moaning. As he started to go down towards her breast kissing it and biting it.

He was on top of her as his lower body started to work it out with hers. He kiss her passionately and she couldn't stop moaning. She somehow loves those feelings in her stomach. Her body loves it when his things get in hers.

Meanwhile, he loves the way she reacts to his actions. For him, her moans are just like a great song as he is really satisfied with it. Plus, her voice is so soft and he loves it so much. For a while, he stops as he let the both of them breathe. He then looked at her.

She looks so exhausted but still beautiful. "Thanks, Baby. I'm so in love with you and will never stop falling for you. I'll love you forever. I love you, Chaeryeong," he said while caressing her face gently.

"I love you too, Kang Taehyun. Until death breaks us apart..." she said as she notice the sadness in his eyes. She then continues to kiss him so deeply. That night was very beautiful for them.

Full of confession of the heart and feelings that have been hidden for a very long time. She also seemed to be fully awake from the nightmare that always haunted her life before. She finally can decide her very last decision because of him.

At last, they finally fell asleep in each other arms full of love.

14th May

"Eomma! Appa! I have a piece of news!" Jaydie said while running towards his mom and dad. "Slow down, Jaydie," Chaeryeong said. "What's the news?" Taehyun asked.

"Tomorrow, our school will hold a Family Day celebration. All parents or relatives are invited to attend the celebration. I know that Appa will always be free this year and Eomma also didn't have any work to do. Can the two of you join this celebration, please?"

"Of course! We'll join it for you. Right, Babe?" she asked.

"Yes, we'll join but..."

"What?" Jaydie asked. "Don't tell anybody else that we'll be coming, okay?" Taehyun replied. "Okay!" shouted Jaydie in excitement.

The next day

"Jaydie! Where's your Eomma and Appa?" asked Yeonji. "They'll be coming. Yeonji, where're the others?" Jaydie replied.

"Hey! Yeonji! Jaydie!"

"Jingyu! Sooji!"

"Let's go to our parents!" Jingyu said running towards their parents. "Hey, kids!" shouted Yeji, Lia and Ryujin hugging their own children. While their husband just looks at their lovely wife. Yeonjun then goes towards Jaydie and hugs him.

He seems to be surprised at first but replies with a hug.

"Jaydie!"

"Appa! Eomma!" shouted him making everyone look in their direction in shock.

"C-Chaeryeong..."

Everyone was too stunned by looking at her right now. After so many years, everything is about to change. Some of them once thought that she was already gone forever and never come back while some of them still hoped that she'll be coming back to her lover.

They actually think of someone else to be Jaydie's mom but... Yeah...

"I hate you!"

Ryujin then runs towards Chaeryeong and hugs her tightly. "I... I thought... You will never... Coming back to us..." said Ryujin in tears. "He changed my mind..." whispered Chaeryeong.

"You love him more than anything, right?" Ryujin asked in a whisper. Chaeryeong then winked at her. "Glad that our thought is wrong. If yes, I'll regret my whole life because of that," Lia said while looking at her.

"Glad that I'm not..." Chaeryeong said while smirking.

"Attention!!! For all the parents who came to liven up our event today, we would like to thank you for attending our event even when in a busy situation.

We are also very grateful to Yeonji's family who is willing to organise some of the necessities for today's event. Thanks to Mr and Mrs Choi. Before we start our activities, let's hear some words from our organizer, Mr Choi Yeonjun,"

"Thanks to the teacher who suggested this special event for our children to have some fun with their parents at the school. Because of this event, finally, my wife and I will get to know more about our daughter's friend and her real attitude.

My last word for all of the parents today is let's enjoy this beautiful day with our precious children," said he.

The event then starts with so many activities. The children is so happy as they joined the activities with their parents. Jaydie is so happy as he finally could see the happiest smile from his parent for the first time after 12 years of his life.

"They did really enjoy it..." Jaydie said smiling while looking at his parents. "That's a good thing, isn't it?" Yeonji said looking at him. "Yeah..." he replied. She likes to see his smile.

'He's so handsome...'

To be continued