Chapter 9

At the balcony

"Chaeryeong-ah... When will you come back...? Why did you leave me with our son...? Don't you know that you're making me feel sad and missing you...? You left me for about 11 years and you said that you'll be coming back after 2 years...?

Just 1 year is too much for me... Can't you just come back to me and... Stay... We can write a new story and forget the past... I miss you so much since 11 years ago... I just want you... Don't you remember that you're my everything... I love you, Chaeryeong...

And I'll love you for the rest of my life... Only you in this heart... Chaerry-ah... Judy-ah..."

Taehyun now was crying so hard quietly not to make his son know that he was crying wanting his mom to come back to him. Unfortunately...

From early, he was quietly watching and hearing every sentence of what his daddy said even though he didn't understand anything in Korean. But... Just after hearing her mom's English name, he knows that her dad was crying because of his mom.

He knows that her mom didn't show up in front of his dad for about 11 years but he didn't know that his dad didn't know about his existence. He now feels sad for his dad.

"Mommy... Daddy doesn't deserve this..." he said quietly and continue to sleep while his tears slowly fell.

The next day

As soon as Taehyun woke up, he feel that someone was hugging him. And it was his son, Jaydie. Jaydie looks cuter when he's sleeping.

"Jaydie-ah... Let's wake up! You'll follow me to the company today!" he said in a slow tone. "Hmm? Company?! Okay!" Jaydie said feeling excited. He then fastly enters the bathroom and washes his body while Taehyun prepares his clothes.

"Daddy!" he called Taehyun. "Yes! What's wrong?!" shouted Taehyun from the kitchen running fast to get his son. "The water is so cold! I think I will freeze," he said as he ran to get his dad. He then immediately hugged his dad.

"Hahaha... You'll not be freezing, Jay. Don't worry. Get your clothes and wear them. You'll get warm in a minute. Plus, winter is coming," he said as he bent down to poke his nose. "Really? I hate winter!" Jaydie said while sulking.

"Then, what season that you love?" Taehyun asked. "Summer!" he said. "You know what, you hate winter just like your mommy and love summer just like your daddy. I love summer too," Taehyun said. Jaydie then remember what happened last night.

"Daddy, you can go shower now. I'll wear my clothes," Jaydie said. "Okay, if you want to eat breakfast first, just go to the kitchen," Taehyun replied as he enter the bathroom. "Okay, daddy!" Jaydie replied.

After 15 minutes

"Already finish your breakfast?"

"No,"

"Hmm? Why?"

"I'll wait for you until you finish showering,"

Taehyun had just now already finished showering and when he opened the bathroom door, Jaydie was looking outside at the balcony. When he said that he'll wait for him, he suddenly remember her.

She did never leave him behind and she'll always be waiting for him. He then continues to wear his clothes. He also didn't forget Jaydie and his coat as he is afraid that Jaydie suddenly feels too cold.

"I hope I can have the same body as you, daddy," he suddenly said looking at his body. "Haha... Soon... Soon, I'll teach you how to get a good body like me," Taehyun replied while stroking his hair.

"Daddy! My hair! When will you be going to show me!?" Jaydie scolded him.

"When you're already 18, I'll bring you to this place. From now on, you must have a healthy lifestyle to not get fat. Understand? Now, let's have breakfast!" he said after fixing his hair.

At the kitchen

"Daddy, did you know that your cooking is better than mom's?" Jaydie asked. "Jaydie-ah, did you know that your Eomma is learning cooking from me?" Taehyun then asked his son.

"Eomma?"

"엄마, is the meaning of mommy. 아빠, is the meaning daddy,"

"So, Eomma learn cooking from Appa,"

"예, is the meaning of yes! Now, let's wash our plates and glass. Then, go!"

Taehyun takes Jaydie's plate after they finish their breakfast. After washing their plate and glass, they go to Kang's Company in Taehyun's car.

While driving...

"About my gf last night, she is your mommy," Taehyun said. "Eomma!? Oh, of course!" Jaydie replied as he was shocked by what his dad said. He actually doesn't want to talk about his mom too much after what happened last night.

He just doesn't want to make his dad remember her too much as he is scared to see his dad in tears again. He actually hates to see someone else in tears, especially his mom and dad.

"How old are you now?" Taehyun asked to want to know about Jaydie age. "10 years old because my birthday is already passed," Jaydie said. "When is your birthday?" he asked as he already park the car in the parking basement.

"5th February! When is your birthday, Appa?"

"Same as yours... Let's go!" he said fastly get out of the car. "W-What? O-Okay! Appa, wait!" he called his dad. "A-Appa, I have a question for you," he asked. "뭐, is the meaning for what?" Taehyun said.

"Did Appa know about my existence?" he asked as Taehyun suddenly stop.

"Jay-ah... Your Eomma will only send me something just on my birthday. But... She did never tell me anything about you until she send you to me on my birthday. But, I also know why she didn't tell me about you. It's because she doesn't want me to start getting more stress because of her. Plus, I also have so many works to do, son..." he answered his son's question.

His answer was too much for Jaydie to understand.

To be continued