Chapter 5

"Lia, let's give Taehyun and Chaeryeong a little space. He's getting jealous," Soobin said as he hugged her backwards. "Okay, Binnie," Lia said as she rolled her eyes. As soon as Taehyun get along with Chaeryeong, she whispered to him.

"We must finish our problem first," she said.

"Soobin Hyung... Are you Mr Bunny?"

"Yes!"

In the Meeting room

They agreed to discuss things privately as Yeonjun and Yeji agreed not to get involved in their affairs. "Why did you send the latter to Chaeryeong and not directly to me?" Taehyun asked.

"Why should I when he just want her to suffer just like her Eomma before," Soobin answered. "H-How did you know about her mom!?" Taehyun said in a loud voice because of the angriness inside him. Chaeryeong then immediately hold his hand hoping that he'd still be calm.

Now, she knows that he slowly became sensitive when they talked about these things. One of the reasons she keeps on blaming herself because of his sadness. She did never want him to be sad or worried about her will be his or never be his.

She just wants him to know that her love and her life is all in his hand. He's the reason why she is still alive and breathing now. Taehyun just looked at her for a while and was quiet. "Can we trust you that Cha Eunwoo soon will be in jail?" asked Chaeryeong with big hope.

"Don't hope too much for that but I'll make sure of it. Lia will also help us in this mission," answered Soobin as he looked at Lia.

"We have some evidence to make him go straight to jail. But... We need to seize this big evidence that can make him never get the chance to get out of jail. Forever!" Lia said as Chaeryeong noticed the angriness in her eyes.

A month later

"Aahhh! Let me go! Please...!"

"How dare you enter my private office!? Plaps!!!"

"Appa, stop it!!! Don't touch her!!!"

"Stop him!!! Cha Beomgyu, I warn you for the last time! If you did ever try to stop me, again, I'll make sure that she'll die just like her Eomma! Now you, follow me!!!"

"Bang!!!"

"Aaahhhh!!! Beomgyu!!!"

"Chaeryeong!!! Appa, stop it!!! Let go of me!!! Appa, open the door!!! Please!!!"

A month. A month after they get engaged. When the first time she enter his office and get caught by him so many times. Even though she knows that he always knows that she enters the room secretly.

Since that, she always getting hit by him so hard almost every day and Beomgyu always knows about it because it happens whenever he came back home after work. They getting sick day by day because of him. He always tries to stop but his father will never stop until he is satisfied.

And for your information, Taehyun did never know about this from the start because she pleaded with Beomgyu to not tell Taehyun.

Taehyun

Calling...

Beomgyu Hyung... Why did you call me?

I'm sorry... (Sobbing)

Hmm... For what?

I-I can't save her anymore...

W-What? H-Hyung... Hyung!!!

Please come here... He locks her in his room...

Shit!

Call ended...

In Eunwoo's room

"It's hurt! Let me go! Please!"

"Until you die!"

"Aahhh!!!"

Even when Chaeryeong already screamed multiple times. He didn't care. He ignores all the screams and still hurts her as much as he wants. Her body was so sick as so many scars were left.

"Bang!!!"

"Don't touch her!"

"Plaps!!!"

"Ugh! Why now?! Somebody get him out of here!"

"T-Taehyun-ah... H-Help..."

"Lee Chaeryeong... Aahhh!!!"

Cha Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun were fighting with the guards to save Chaeryeong but the guards were too strong for them. Beomgyu just can feel sorry for Chaeryeong and Taehyun while Taehyun was hurting and crying, blaming himself because he can't save her.

While...

"Mr Cha Eunwoo, this is the police! Please stop hurting her and surrender,"

"Until you die..." whispered him to the fragile Chaeryeong.

"N-No..."

He slowly takes the knife and kisses her passionately while he slowly stabs her multiple times. While kissing her, he was smiling with joy seeing her tears fall while groaning in pain. Taehyun notices her tears then walks faster towards them and pulls him away from her.

"Park Chaeryeong!!!"

Taehyun was panic as he saw a lot of blood on her clothes. He was scared and immediately press on the bleeding area.

"Call the ambulances, please!"

"T-Taehyun..." called Chaeryeong trying to touch his face. "Please... Don't close your eyes... I'm waiting for you here... Please don't leave me..." pleaded him while crying so hard over her.

"Please... Don't cry, please... Your smile is what I want now... It gave me the happiness that I want to keep forever... So, please... Keep that smile for me..." she said while wiping his tears slowly. Taehyun then slowly make that smile that she always loves to see though it's a little bland.

"I love you, Park Chaeryeong,"

"I love you too, Kang Taehyun..."

"Chaeryeong... C-Chaeryeong!? Park Chaeryeong!!!"

As Chaeryeong close her eyes, the ambulance arrived. Taehyun immediately carried her in a bridal style. He was crying so hard while hoping that she'll stay alive.

1 year later

"Chaeryeong! I miss you so much! It's been a very long time, right?" said Ryujin as she still didn't get any answer from her. "Ryujin... Let's go..." Beomgyu called her. Ryujin took a minute just looking at her with sadness in her eyes.

How she wished that her little sister would return to the way she used to be. Even though they didn't have any connection anymore. She'll still love her as her always cutie little sister. Just like before...

To be continued