Chapter 13

At the beach

"The sunset... It was just so cool,"

"Yeah... It was so beautiful. Just like you..."

After buying some shirts for them and checking in, they go to the beach. Around 7 pm, she immediately took him to a place. She covered his eyes by tying a piece of cloth to them. Slowly lead him to walk again. After a few steps, she untied it.

"W-What's this? Our dinner..." he asked. "Surprise! Isn't it romantic! Have a sit, my King," she said as she brought him to his seat. "Huh, I think... I should be the one who did this," he said as he chuckled.

"No, it's my fault for leaving you too long. This is how can I do for you to forgive me. I hope you forgive me," she said while smiling. "My Queen, I did never be mad at you because I love you so much," he replied.

"Yeah, and I love you too. Now, let's eat. All of this is special for you only. I already set up everything last night," she said. "Thanks, Baby," he said give a peck at her forehead and start eating.

After eating, both of them were looking at the wild blue sea with the help of the moon which is so shining that night. She suddenly stands up and plays some romantic love song. She stretches out her hand to him. He was confused while looking at it until she said...

"Let's dance,"

They did really have their time while dancing slowly to the music. Both of his hands at her waist while both of her hands were embraced his neck.

They look into each other eyes so deeply as it shows their very deep longing for them each other. She knows that something will happen between them if they didn't stop the staring contest.

She finally broke eye contact before anything could happen. "Let's go back to our room," she said. "Y-Yeah..." he replied as he know that she was scared, worried and not ready yet. That was all correct.

The most thing to make her scared if she did it is... What if she pregnant again? Is she willing to go with the baby in her stomach? No, she can't. The baby is her weakness.

At the hotel

Taehyun was taking a shower while Chaeryeong was enjoying the night view around the beach.

Flashback

At the hospital in the US

"Miss! What are you doing!? Please stop!"

"Kai, hold her!"

"No! Let me go! Please!"

In 527 Room

"Are you crazy!? You're pregnant and you know about it! You should not do that! If you did really want to die, at least give them a chance to the baby so he or she can stay alive! Not dying with his or her stupid mom!!!"

"Yuna, please calm down. She's pregnant and depressed. Don't give her more depression,"

"Huh... I'm sorry. But, you should think properly about the baby before doing something like that,"

"But I didn't have anybody with me here. I'm from Korea,"

"You know what, Yuna and I can take care of you while you're pregnant if you didn't care,"

"Yes, that's right! We can take care of you!"

End of flashback

"Baby..."

"Yes..."

"I'm finished. You can go now,"

"Okay..."

In the bathroom

While showering...

Flashback

At the balcony

"Sis, can I ask you something?"

"What is it, Yuna?"

"Where's the father of this baby?"

"Korea... He doesn't know about the baby..."

"But, why? He should know... Is it because he...-"

"I left him. I love him but still... Left him without he knowing where am I,"

"He didn't love you?"

"He loves me so much... More than his life... Because I'm his life... We love each other so much. But I still left him for my own sake. I'm so cruel, right? I hurt him and myself too. I left him even though I knew we would get hurt. I'm so stupid. Huh...

How much I miss him right now... Tsk... Tsk..."

End of flashback

After finishing showering, Chaeryeong gets out of the bathroom seeing Taehyun still with his bathrobe while reading something on his phone. After she finished drying her hair, she laid down next to him still with her bathrobe facing him.

Trying to get his attention from the phone. "Stop looking at the phone, Kang Taehyun," she whined as she know that he already start doing his office work. "Wait a minute..." he said while finishing it.

Right after he finished, she suddenly take his phone and hide it from him. "Today, your attention would be fully on me only. Not your office work," she scolded him. "Okay. I'm sorry, Baby," he said facing her.

They then once again look at each other so deeply as his eyes already became dark. And she knows... That she can't refuse it to happen because... She also wants him.

Warning!!! Part 🔞!!!

Chaeryeong slowly brings her hand towards Taehyun's chest making him feel a shiver. He fastly holds her hand while looking at her. Give a warning that he can't stand it. She then kiss him and brought her face close to his ears.

"I also want you, Kang Taehyun..." she said then looked at him. "It's okay, Babe. Don't... Hold... It... Anymore..." she said again as she hug him. "I miss you too..." she said then kissed him again. He looked deeply into her eyes to confirm it and yes...

That's the answer... "I love you, Chaeryeong," he said as he slowly peck her forehead, both of her cheeks, and her nose. He then started to kiss her lips. She know that he can't control it anymore as he started to press her more and more while kissing it.

To be continued