Jeonghan

Type Of RelationshipJeonghan is also like a dad to Mila

Jeonghan is also like a dad to Mila. He's not as protective as Seungcheol, but will fight anyone who hurts her. Mila trusts Jeonghan with her life, and enjoys having random chats in his room at 2am when they both can't sleep.

Memorable Moment
Night Time Buddies
I lay staring at the ceiling as darkness surrounds room. I look over to the clock on my nightstand which reads 2:21am in bold red writing. I sigh slightly as my bed feels empty. A couple of the members, including Mingyu had a schedule for the next couple of days a couple of hours away, resulting in them having to stay in a hotel for that time. Normally I would be fast asleep by now, cuddling in comfortably with my boyfriend, but now my bed felt cold and uncomfortable.

The only members left in the dorm was me, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Woozi, Dino and Vernon, with all of the other members away. I knew that by now everyone would be fast asleep, all except one person. My night time buddy.
I quietly walk down the hall and towards Jeonghan's door, which was left slightly ajar. I quietly peak my head through the small crack to reveal Jeonghan sat up in bed on his phone, watching some show.

"Oh Mila, are you okay?" He asks as he places his phone down on his bed, his bed side lamp illuminating the room.
"Yeah, I just can't sleep." I sigh and he pats the spot next to him, signally for me to lay with him.
"I'm just not used to sleeping alone anymore." I laugh slightly.
"Well you always have me, or literally any of the other members to stay with for a night if Mingyu's away, we'll all look after you." He looks down at me with a smile.
"Thank you." I smile back and he squeezes me tightly before picking his phone back up.
"I was watching YouTube, want to join?" He asks and I quickly nod my head before he turns on any video on his recommended. After around 10 minutes of watching the random show, I felt myself finally drifting off to sleep.