Mingyu

Type Of RelationshipVery romantic, obviously

Very romantic, obviously. Mingyu is very whipped, and he doesn't even try to hide it. Mingyu loves to show PDA, but Mila gets flustered very easily. The 2 found it very hard to hide their relationship at first since both of their love languages are physical touch, which is why the media found out about them very quickly. They act like an old married couple 98% of the time and constantly bicker, and the members find it hilarious. The members, including Mila, always make fun of Mingyu for being so smitten, but he doesn't care because he's too in love.

Memorable Moment
First Kiss
"Mila, do you want to get food? No one else will come with me." Mingyu asks as Mila opens the door to her hotel room, revealing him in the door way. They were currently in LA on tour, and they had just ended their first concert out of 2 in the area, and were now chilling in their hotel rooms.
"Yeah sure, let me just grab a coat." She replies as she turns to where her suitcase had been slumped on the floor with random items of clothing spilling out, and grabbing the thick winter coat from the top of the pile. She gently draped it over herself before grabbing her phone from the counter, and making her way out of the door, where Mingyu currently stood. She made sure she grabbed her hotel key and closed the door behind her.
"Where do you want to go?" She asked slightly nervously as she looked up at the older boy. It wasn't uncommon for her to hang out with any of the members alone, but was slightly giddy and nervous in this moment, due to her 'small' crush on the boy.

"Joshua said there's a pizza place a couple of blocks down, we could go there?" He suggests and she nods her head with a smile, and the 2 head out of the hotel lobby.
"Did you tell the manager that we were leaving?" She asks as the frosty air hits them.
"No, but it should be fine, we won't be long." He replies. Oh, how wrong he would be.

The 2 hung out in the pizza restaurant for 3 hours, just chatting and laughing, talking about anything and everything. Mila looked down at her phone, realising the length of time that had passed.
"Oh my god it's so late! We've been gone hours." She laughs. She also saw by looking at her phone that she had a text message from Seungcheol.

'Where are you? Is Mingyu with you?'

She quickly typed a reply back.

'Sorry, I'm out having food right now, I forgot to tell you! And yes we're both eating together'

'Oh really? Well, have funnn, stay safe ;)' Was the reply she received, making her cheeks go red.

"What's making you blush?" Mingyu teased slightly, and Mila quickly but her phone away.
"Nothing important! Maybe we should head back? I'm sure the restaurant is closing soon." She laughs. Mingyu nods his head in agreement, and the 2 head back to the hotel. The journey back was silent, but not awkward, and Mingyu ensured that he walked her all the way back to her hotel room door, which she greatly appreciated.

"Well, thank you for walking me back." She laughs slightly, as she fishes her room card from her purse.
"Don't worry about it, I don't know what I would have done if someone took you away." He laughs slightly.
"Your room is literally a floor above mine, I don't think I would have been kidnapped in the elevator at this time of night." She laughs back as she finally finds the card. She taps the card against the doors card reader and it clicks open as she pushes it gently.
"Goodnight." She smiles, he smiles back with a wide grin.
"Goodnight." He says as she steps inside the door, and begins to close it.

Suddenly, a foot jams its way into the space between the inside and outside, stopping the door from closing. Mila opens the door widely in confusion, to see Mingyu still stood in the doorway, with his foot inside the room.
"Wait, can I kiss you?" He says as he visibly sucks in a breath. Her eyes widen in shock, and her words fail her, but she quickly nods her head. He leans down quickly, capturing her lips in his, as he holds her face gently.
The kiss only lasts a few seconds, as the 2 pull away, both smiling widely.

"Oh. My. God." A voice from the hallway is heard and the 2 jump apart quickly and look towards the source of the voice, seeing Joshua stood behind them in shock.
"I only came to see if you found the pizza restaurant. What on earth is going on?" He asks in shock.
"We have no idea okay, but all we know is that you need to keep your mouth shut Hong Jisoo." Mila replies, slightly embarrassed that their friend had witness them kissing.
"Okay, I will. What the fuck." He says as he walks back towards his room, which he shared with Hoshi. Once he was out of sight, Mila quickly face palmed. Mingyu looked to her with a smirk.

"What are you smiling about?! Are you not embarrased?" She laughs slightly, making him laugh even more.
"No, not really. Now Joshua can't say I haven't got game. Goodnight Mila." He smiles, before quickly ducking down and pecking her lips, making his way back to the elevator to his hotel room.

Mila closed the door and lay down on her bed face down, what on earth just happened?