Vernon

Type Of RelationshipSibling energy

Sibling energy. They care greatly for each other, but they don't physically show it, they just know. They enjoy doing silly duets together and often do English speaking VLive's as a duo. Mila is practically family to Vernon, and as her family all live in Canada, his family are like her korean family, she is very close with his sister. They've known each other since they were 12 and 14, so trust each other with everything.

Memorable Moment
Late Night Walks
It was 2am. Mila lay awake in her bed and she couldn't sleep. She sat up and turned her lights on, getting her laptop from her desk and attempting to write some lyrics for upcoming songs that Woozi was helping her with. After a while of tapping away, her doors slowly creaks open, scaring her slightly. The figure in the door revealed himself, and Vernon was stood there in his pjs.
"Hey, can't sleep either?" He asks and she nods.
"Me neither, I might go for a walk to tire myself out, want to join me?" He asks, she thinks about it for a second before agreeing.
"Sure, I'm definitely not sleeping any time soon." She laughs before shutting down her laptop, and changing into some warm clothes, and Vernon walked back to his room to do the same.

She now wore multiple layers, a coat and a scarf and hat, and Vernon came back in fewer layers than her.
"Ready?" She asks as he returns to the doorway.
"Yup, let's go." He whispers to ensure that they don't wake anyone up. They headed out of the door, and towards the lake that was quite close to their dorms, and the 2 walked and talked for hours.
"Have you seen a doctor about how much you can't sleep?" He asks her, but she just shakes her head no.
"I'm probably just blowing it out of proportion, I've never been the best with sleeping, even when I was a baby." She laughs.

"What about your migraines? Have you seen a doctor about those?" He asks and she shakes her head no again.
"Really Mila? Your health is serious, at least tell our manager that you're not fully well today." He suggests but she just shrugs her shoulders.
"I'm used to it now, I guess. It doesn't really bother me." She replies.
"You should still get it checked out." He says and she nods her head slowly.
"I guess."

After walking around the park for 2 hours, they decided to head back to the dorms.
"Thank you, I'm very tried now, so I appreciate it." I smile at him and I open the door my bedroom.
"No problem, just message me any day that you can't sleep and maybe we can do the same thing again? I'm normally awake until late too." He suggests and i nod.
"Sure! Definitely, it was nice." I say before saying a quick goodnight to the boy before heading to bed.

Today was strange but eventful.