Woozi

Type Of RelationshipVery rare to see them together on camera, but when they are together, they are the best duo

Very rare to see them together on camera, but when they are together, they are the best duo. Woozi cares so much about Mila and would do anything for her, he thinks of her as his child. Woozi was the first person who welcomed Mila into the company, and they've been joined at the hip ever since. They constantly bully each other, and if you didn't know them, you'd think they hate each other, sibling energy.

Memorable Moment
Writing
"Do you want to come with me to the studio? Maybe we can brainstorm ideas with Bumzu?" Woozi asks as he stands in the doorway of my room.
"Sure! I'll just quickly get ready."

"Maybe instead of 'you know I need you im so lonely' we could do 'you know without you I'm so lonely'" I say as I point to the lyrics on the paper in front of us. The main reason Woozi asked me to consult was because we were writing an English song, and he needed my language expertise to make sure the lyrics made sense.

Jihoon had the lyrics that he wanted and the basis of the song written in Korean, so we decided to translate it and tweak it slightly to sound better.
"I think Vernon should open the song, his voice fits this part well." I suggest and Woozi agrees, as he edits the paper in front of him.
"I honestly think you should get this part, not only because you will sing back to back with Mingyu, but i also thinks the tone will suit you." He suggests and before allowing me time to answer, writes my name at that part.

"Do you want to record the demo for it? You know the tune and lyrics well already." Jihoon suggests and i nod enthusiastically as he passes the mic over to me and we start to record the demo to show everyone else.
"It sounds really good already! Maybe you could release it as a solo song instead." Jihoon laughs and I shake my head with a laugh.
"Yeah, how about no. This is too good for a solo song." I laugh as I pack my things ready to go back to the dorms.
"Well it may be too good for a solo song, but your good enough to pull it off." He says as he closes down the windows on his computer.

"I'm already too busy anyway, I could never release another solo song right now." I laugh.
"Yeah you're a busy girl." He says, patting my head before passing me and walking out of the studio, and the 2 of us walk back to the dorms.