Chapter 2

Jungkook woke up with sunlight hitting his face.

"Damn it Yoongi! My eyes will go blind if you do this every day!" Yoongi opened all the curtains in Jungkook's room

"Damn it Yoongi! My eyes will go blind if you do this every day!" Yoongi opened all the curtains in Jungkook's room. The thing he always did to wake his boss up.

"Get up, your brother is waiting downstairs, he keeps asking you"

"You know it's just an excuse to be able to talk to you, close the curtains and let me sleep!"

"I've opened it and I'm going down to meet your brother"

"I'll kill you Yoongi!"

"And you will be hated by your brother for the rest of his life" Yoongi said as he left Jungkook's room.

Jungkook descended in his satin robes, towards the dining room, where his brother was.

"Hyung" Jimin said with a smile on his face.

"Morning" Jungkook walked over to his brother and kissed his head, then sat in front of him.

"Yoongi hyung ignores me again, I'm getting tired of him"

"just try to ignore him, he'll be looking for you"

"That's a great idea, why didn't I think of it, thank you hyung"

"How is your school?"

"Can I move hyung? It's so boring there"

"This is the third time you've changed schools because you're bored, when did you graduate if you like this, Yoongi won't accept you if you're still a student"

"Aish, you're right again, okay I'll be graduating from school as soon as possible and hyung, can I have a new car? Yesterday someone grazed my car and now my car is being repaired"

"Just being grazed, why do you have to enter the workshop?"

"Because I don't want my car to be scratched"

"Order what you want, I'll pay for it later"

"Yeayyyy your the best hyung, I love you"

"Your other hyung will be back here tomorrow"

"Tae hyung? Aish why does he have to come back here? He will definitely keep bothering me, he likes to sleep in my room, then I will sleep with you"

"There are many rooms here, why do you have to move to my room?"

"Because it's the most fragrant and cold there, I like it"

"quickly finish your meal and go to school, it's already 8, you're already late"

"Okay hyung"

After Jimin went to school with Yoongi, Jungkook went to his room. He checks financial and other data. Everything went the way he wanted. His drugs are selling well in the market, even many entrepreneurs want to take over his factory. Many of the mafia gangs also sell women as prostitutes, but not Jungkook. He was only interested in other things besides that.

He had already gotten rid of another mafia leader, to increase his position as a mafia. Killing and looting their property is common for Jungkook. The money he has is also countless.

That night Jungkook and several of his men including Yoongi were coming to the bar to relax. Like other bars, that bar was very crowded, filled with people from all walks of life. As he walked towards the VIP room, there was someone who caught his eye, someone he knew. He has become a regular customer there, in fact he already knows the owner of the bar and becomes his drug supplier there. But he never seen that person before.

A tall man, with black hair and milky white skin was laughing with another man beside him, he was seen kissing the man's cheek affectionately, his plump lips reminding him of someone. But his eyes widened when he realized that it was indeed someone he knew. He is Jungkook's first love.

"Jin?" His eyes don't leave the man until Yoongi taps him on the shoulder, causing him to blink and turn to look at Yoongi.

"What?"

"What do you see? Come on"

"You see those two men sitting at the bar counter?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Find out all the data about them"

"Okay, I'll look for it when we get back later"

"Can't you find it now?"

"My laptop at home, you invited me here to have fun not to work, come on, before the others finish my drink"

"If it wasn't for my brother, I'm sure you would have died by my hands Yoongi" Jungkook walked past Yoongi.