Chapter 11

Three days passed, Jungkook still accompanies Jin at the house, Jungkook doesn't mind if Jin has to do facetime with his husband and wait for him elsewhere. He admits he is no longer something Jin has to wait for, Jin's happiness is the main thing for him and remembering what Jin said before, he realizes if Jin is with him it will only endanger his life.

That day, Jungkook got bad news from Yoongi, he said that Taehyung had returned from Australia and was heading there. He didn't know how he knew they were there, even though Taehyung's men had been killed by Yoongi that night.

After receiving a call from Yoongi, Jungkook immediately went to the room where Jin was. He asked Jin to come out and go with him but it was too late, when they wanted to get out of the house, Taehyung and his men managed to get into the house, Taehyung and Jungkook pointed guns at each other, Jin who was hiding behind Jungkook's body was very scared. He continued to hold Jungkook's shirt.

"What are you doing here?" he said.

"You think he's still the same person? he lied to you hyung, don't believe everything he says"

"What do you mean?"

"Jin, tell that ex of yours, who you really are"

"Shut up Tae! Get out of here, I don't want to make a scene!"

"You must still remember what happened in Hawaii 2 years ago, you almost went bankrupt because your drug package sank at sea, many of the buyers canceled their orders and a new type of drug appeared on the market that competed with you, you blamed me even though it was his doing!"

"What?"

"Jungkook, I can explain everything, I--"

"Is that true? But how?"

"His husband is a mafia leader in London, they did meet at the same university but they married for business, not for love and now you have fallen into his trap, this is all him and his husband's doing, he gave all the information about you, that's why they easily destroy you, now stay away from him, let me kill him! He even killed my client while in the hospital, if you are surprised how come I know everything, it's because his husband is not smart enough like me"

"ENOUGH! Is that true Jin?"

"Jungkook--"

"I asked you! Is that true?!" Jin's body jerked, his tears flowing.

"Fuck!!" Jungkook shot Taehyung in the stomach causing him to fall to the ground and his men who were waiting outside rushed in as soon as they heard the gunshots. Jungkook immediately pulled Jin to run through the back door. he kept shooting Taehyung's men and running away from the house, until Yoongi came to pick him up in a car and they went inside.

"Ohh god, you got shot Jungkook" Jungkook's stomach was bleeding profusely, but Jungkook was just silent at that time.

"Don't touch me" Jin pulled his hand away.

"So it's all true? Huh?" Jungkook turned to Jin, screaming with tears on his cheeks.

"Jungkook! Calm yourself, I will take you to the hospital, hold on" Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked at Jin with anger, he didn't expect that the person he had loved would do all that to him. Cooperate with other mafia to destroy him.

"Jungkook, it's not what you think, not all of what he said is true, I swear"

"You're lying!"

"Jungkook--"

"You're lying..arghhh.." more and more blood came out every time he screamed. Jin immediately tore his clothes and held his wound to reduce the bleeding.

"Yoongi please hurry up"

After two days Jungkook finally woke up, Jin, Yoongi and Jimin were there, they had returned to Seoul.

"Hyung, finally!! You made me worry, Tae hyung got shot and you too, what exactly happened?"

"Jimin, can't you hold back your question?" Yoongi said and led him out of the room to let Jin and Jungkook talk.

"Jungkook--"

"Don't!"

"You have to listen to me, me and Namjoon are not doctors, it's just a fake job, it's true he's a mafia leader and he asked me to marry him as bait to get closer to you, but I swear I didn't give him any information about you, that night I knew you will come to the bar, he told me and asked me there. That was all his plan. He also knew you would come to the apartment that night, he saw it from the cctv. He also knew you came to the hospital and told me to leave, this was all his plan but I swear whatever what happened to us while there was out of plan. I really miss you Jungkook, I--"

"Bullshit!! Why? Why are you doing all this to me?"

"I swear I don't know what he's doing, I don't know about drugs and anything else I swear I don't know, that's why I don't want to have children from him even though he always asks for it, you are right, the reason is because I only want to have children from you, as I promised, that right Jungkook, I still think about you, I'm still waiting for you, i'm still love you, it's all true"