Chapter 5

The night was getting late, Yoongi finished helping Jimin do his homework, he came out of Jimin's room and was surprised to see Taehyung coming.

"What are you doing in my brother's room?" Taehyung said.

"Helping him with his homework sir"

"Are you allowed to do that just because you are my hyung's assistant?"

"Your hyung asked me sir"

"Where's your boss?"

"He's on business, he asked you to stay here with Mr. Jimin" Taehyung just nodded and told Yoongi to leave then he went into his brother's room.

"Jimin-ah"

"What are you doing here? I'm sleepy i'm going to sleep"

"Just sleep, I'll accompany you"

"Hyung, just go, I'm not a kid, I don't need to sleep with you anymore"

"It hasn't been long since I left you guys but why are you guys so cold towards me?"

"It's just hyung's feeling, I'm sleepy"

"Okay, good night my dear brother" Taehyung walked over to Jimin and kissed his forehead.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"Can hyung come to eomma and appa's grave?"

"What am I going there for?"

"They're your parents too, right?"

"Jimin-ah, my parents died before them, they're your parents not mine"

"But they raised you to--"

"Don't make my mood worse Jimin-ah, just sleep" Taehyung smiled and left his room.

While Jungkook was hurrying to go somewhere, he arrived at a luxurious apartment in the middle of the city. He rang the bell and a few moments later someone opened the door with a very surprised face.

"What..what are you doing here? How do you know where I live? Go or I'll call my husband" Jungkook pushed Jin's body a little inside and closed the door behind him.

"Are you crazy? My husband is here, what are you doing huh?"

"If your husband is here, he can't possibly let you open the door in the middle of the night like this, are you waiting for someone? You're still having fun drinking alone" Jungkook glanced at the dining table, there was a wine bottle and glass there.

"Get out of my house now"

"You are so beautiful in that robe Jin, black is my favorite color, since when did you like that color? Don't you hate it?" Jungkook turned and approached Jin who was still frozen by the door.

"I'm serious Jungkook, get out of my house now"

"Many questions in my head Jin, I can't go back before I get what I want"

"Jungkook, we're over, you ended it yourself, did you forget? How did you let me go?"

"If I didn't do it, do you think you would be the doctor you are today? I asked you to go because I want you to succeed, you really want it, right? Becoming a doctor is your dream, am I wrong to do that for you?"

"I already said I didn't want to leave you when you were down, but you just ended our relationship and now, you come as if nothing happened, everything has changed Jungkook, I'm happy with Namjoon, don't bother me, don't disturb my family"

"You are really happy in that photo Jin" Jungkook looked at the big frame in their living room, saw Jin and Namjoon's wedding photo.

"Please leave me Jungkook"

"Why do you always tell me to leave?" Jungkook approached Jin who started to shed tears.

"Hey don't cry" Jungkook wiped Jin's tears but Jin brushed off Jungkook's hands.

"Don't touch me" Jungkook kept staring at Jin's face at that time, the face that didn't change, still beautiful as before.

"Do you love him?"

"Jungkook--"

"Answer me" their eyes locked each other, but Jin's mouth felt stiff to answer, Jungkook came back to Jin, Jin who slowly backed away and now he couldn't move because he hit the door behind him.

"Do you love me?" Tears came out of the corner of Jin's eyes, felt very sincere.

"Get out of my house Jungkook, please"

"I'm going out but let me hug you"

"No"

"Then I won't go"

"Jungkook, don't be like this, don't destroy my happiness again" Jungkook pulled Jin into his arms, at first Jin struggled, trying to let go of the hug but slowly he let Jungkook hug him.

"You are always happy when I hug you like this, do you still feel it now?"

"Jungkook, don't" Jin pulled his body a little when he felt Jungkook's lips on his neck.

"I'll take you back Jin, this isn't your place" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear and pulled his body away from his hug then looked at Jin, stroked Jin's cheek with his finger and got out of there.