Chapter 14

After confirming his pregnancy to the doctor, Namjoon treated Jin even more warmly, of course because he had other intentions. Namjoon forbade him to work and now Jin just lives in the apartment. Every day he just looked forward to Jungkook's presence there. He really missed Jungkook.

Tonight Namjoon came home from nowhere, he immediately hugged Jin from behind on his bed, thinking Jin was asleep even though Jin was only pretending to be asleep. He let Namjoon kiss his shoulder and neck. He rubbed Jin's stomach until Namjoon's phone rang. Namjoon got up from the bed and picked it up.

"Yes, in 3 days we will kill him, I will give him a surprise, I impregnated someone he loves"

"Of course, you have to make sure your hyung stays where he is"

"Okay, nice working with you Taehyung" Jin's eyes opened wide when he heard Namjoon's name. It turns out that this was all their plan to destroy Jungkook?

After waiting for Namjoon to sleep, Jin got up from his bed, looked at the clock and it was 4 am. He hasn't slept since hearing what Namjoon said, he has to tell Jungkook about all of this.

Jin took his robe and phone and slowly walked out of his apartment. He couldn't call Jungkook there, it would wake Namjoon up. After calling Jungkook many times still no answer. Jin finally decided to go to Jungkook's place.

He didn't know whether Jungkook still lived in that place or not, the last place when they were still together and apparently still, was the mansion where Jungkook lived.

He was stopped by some guards there, but he explained that he wanted to tell Jungkook something important. Because of the commotion outside the mansion, Yoongi finally came out and was surprised to see Jin there.

"Master Jin? What are you doing here so early?"

"Yoongi, where is Jungkook? I have to meet him, it's about Namjoon, I beg you, I don't have much time, I'm sure when Namjoon realizes I'm not beside him he will immediately look for me"

"Follow me" Jin followed Yoongi to Jungkook's door.

'Knockk..knockkk'

"Come in" Jin opened the door and when Jungkook saw him, he was so surprised, Jin was only wearing his robe, standing in front of him.

"Jin?"

"Jungkook--"

"What are you doing here?"

"It's about Namjoon, he's been working with Taehyung all this time, I heard it myself, he received a call from Taehyung and in these 3 days he's going to prevent you from getting out of here so he can kill you here, I swear Jungkook, I... aww" Jin fell while holding his stomach and Jungkook immediately approached him.

"Jin what's wrong? Oh shit, blood.. Jin.. you.. you're pregnant?"

"Jungkook you have to leave here, don't let him find you, I beg you to leave here, if he finds out I'm gone he will definitely look for me here, please leave now"

"Jin answer me! Are you pregnant?" Jungkook looked at Jin's face.

"Forget me Jungkook, leave this place, please"

"W-what?"

"Awww..so hurt..awww" Jungkook picked Jin up and put him on the bed, he called Hoseok to come.

"Jin, your womb is still very young, still weak, you can't be too stressed" Hoseok said, Jin just nodded, he didn't dare to look at Jungkook at that time.

"Hoseok can leave me and Jin?"

"Of course" as Hoseok exits and the sound of the door closing. Jungkook sat next to Jin.

"Tell me, what happened to you during this time? What is this?" Jungkook touch the corner of Jin's lips, there was a scar there.

"Jungkook, did you hear what I said? Get out of here before they come"

"Jin! Tell me what he did to you!" Jin cried and Jungkook immediately hugged him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm sorry, he knows everything, he knows everything we did there, he knows everything, including about my pills, and all this time he replaced them with vitamins, he did it to me and.. I'm sorry Jungkook, he forbids me to meet you, forbids me from working and going out of the house, he often comes home drunk and beats me, and last night I heard him calling someone, he planned everything, with Taehyung"

"Fuckk!" Jungkook let go of his hug and looked at Jin.

"Is this really his baby?"

"Only he did it to me the last time before I got pregnant" Jungkook closed his eyes and when he opened them he only stared at Jin.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'll end it here and you have to help me" Jin just nodded.

"Just sleep, I'll accompany you here" Jungkook climbed into bed and pulled Jin's body close to him, hugging him warmly.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I broke my promise, I'm sorry if I've done the wrong thing all this time, I should have been by your side but I put you in danger"

"Sshh, just sleep, don't think about anything, let me think about all that"