Chapter 12

Jungkook returned to his house and asked Jin to return to his apartment, he really didn't know who he should believe at this time, if everything Taehyung said was true, that means the person who had been trying to destroy him was Jin, the person he loved the most.

Jin and Jungkook have been friends since middle school, they were always together from then until college, Jin's financial condition was much different from Jungkook's, he only lived with his uncle and aunt, when they were in high school, Jungkook started to dare to express his feelings for Jin and it turns out that all this time Jin has been too keep the same feeling.

They spend time together, Jin knows Jungkook's parents are a mafia, but Jin doesn't care, he is also very close to both Jungkook's parents and his younger brother Jimin. At that time Taehyung was more closed off, making it difficult for Jin to get close to him. Until one day a terrible thing happened in that house. Out of nowhere the sound of a loud explosion was heard and it immediately shocked Jin and Jungkook who were still sleeping in Jungkook's room.

"Eomma, appa.." Jungkook immediately ran out of his room and saw his parents lying on the floor of his house, with blood covering their bodies, Jin who was shocked and was about to scream immediately covered his mouth with Jungkook's hand.

"Don't" Jin just nodded and his tears flowed. Since that incident, Jungkook vowed to find out who killed his parents, he learned everything his father did while he was the head of the mafia. Learn to shoot, fight and learn to make his own drugs. He knew it was very dangerous for his future life, he decided to take Jin as far away from him as possible.

"Jin, go, I want you to take this money and live in London, never come back"

"No!! I have to be here, I have to be with you, I promised your parents"

"No, they're dead, so go! We end up here okay?"

"What? No!!! I don't want to!! Please i love you"

"Yoongi! Take him away now!"

"No!!! No I don't want!! Please I don't want!! Jungkook no! I love you!! I don't want to go to college there I don't want!!!" Jungkook just turned around with tears rolling down his cheeks. His heart is broken too, but if Jin stays with him and his parents' enemies know that, they will end Jin's life just like his mother and father.

Jin continues to feel guilty for Jungkook's parents for leaving him alone, he studies hard to repay everything and returns to Seoul, but at the wrong time he meets Namjoon, We don't know who found who but what is clear, there is a bad intention that Namjoon instilled in him since he first saw Jin.

He tried to convince Jin that he was the only one Jin had, made him believe in Namjoon, won his heart and dated him. Day after day Namjoon always asked about Jin's past, without suspecting that Jin told him everything, except his relationship with Jungkook.

But it didn't end there, when they got married, that's when Jin knew what Namjoon's real job was, he forced Jin to do all his orders including pretending to be a doctor, Namjoon only said it was all to trick his enemy, he never knew if his enemy had been is Jungkook. Why Jungkook? Because the people who killed Namjoon's parents, were Jungkook's parents. Feeling dissatisfied with killing his parents, he also had to destroy Jungkook and his two younger siblings.

And for the first time, when Jungkook met Jin at the hospital, that's when Jin knew who Namjoon's real enemy was. That's why Jin asked him to stay away and forget about him. He knew the room had CCTV installed by Namjoon, he couldn't tell the truth.

Jin pretends he doesn't know anything, he hopes he can help Jungkook and find out what Namjoon's next plan is, but when he finds out Jin is going to Jeju, Namjoon becomes closed with him.

Until Taehyung came and said it all, Jin was too late to tell Jungkook first, he knew Jungkook would see him as an enemy after this. But he had to help Jungkook. Because he was there, when his parents died, he saw how devastated Jungkook was. And what broke Jungkook was the person he had been calling 'husband'.