Chapter 9

It was getting late, after dinner Jin decided to go out, sat while enjoying the beach in front of him. Jungkook walked over to him and sat beside him.

"How does my Jjampong taste? Still the same as before?" Jin didn't answer, he just kept silent. Silence enveloped the two of them again until the sound of a phone was heard, an incoming call was from Jin's phone, it was from Namjoon.

"Hello"

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you I was gone"

"Yes, I'm in Jeju now"

"I already had dinner, how about you?"

"Yeah, I miss you too, okay bye, I love you too" Jin hung up the phone, Jungkook who had been listening to the conversation just smiled and got up from his chair, then went inside.

"Jungkook.." Yoongi walked in and approached Jungkook.

"What?"

"Taehyung has returned to Australia, but I saw someone not far from here, I think he's one of Taehyung's messengers, I've seen him in your mansion before"

"Shit,  find him, I'll take Jin away from here"

"Okay"

Jungkook returned to where Jin was sitting, he grabbed Jin, startled him and pulled his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Follow me right now!"

"What? No, why should I come with you?"

"Give me your phone"

"No"

"Give me your phone! Now!" Jungkook pulled out his phone and smashed it.

"What are you doing?! Huh!"

"Because of that call, Taehyung knows this place! Damn it Jin! Listen to me, I won't ask you to divorce Namjoon, live with him but let me save you first! I will order my men to pick up Namjoon in Daegu"

"How did you know he was there?" Jungkook didn't answer, he grabbed Jin's hand and took him to his car, then left the place with his car.

"Jungkook where are we going?"

"I dunno, we just need to get as far away as possible"

"What if Namjoon calls me?"

"Here, use mine, call your husband" Jungkook threw his phone at Jin who sat beside him.

It was 2 am, Jungkook was very tired, he stopped the car, he doesn't know where they are now. The streets are very quiet except for the beach beside them. He saw Jin sleeping in his seat.

Jungkook received a call from Yoongi, he had found the location of the person stalking the house and it was true that it was one of Taehyung's men.

Jungkook got out of the car and called Jimin. Hope his brother isn't sleeping.

"Hello, hyung, what's wrong?"

"Are you in your room?"

"No, I'm in yours, what's wrong?"

"You sleep in my room?"

"Yeah I miss you, why haven't you come back yet?"

"I'll be right back with someone, but now can you help me?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Look out the window, have you seen my men?" Jimin got off his bed and looked out the window, he didn't see anyone there.

"No"

"No? Lock my bedroom door, now!"

"Why?" Jimin ran to the door and locked his bedroom door.

"Hyung what's wrong? You scared me"

"Did Taehyung say anything to you before he left?"

"He just said he'd come back here."

"Okay, go back to sleep, if anything happens call me asap, okay?"

"Yes hyung" Jungkook hung up the phone and when he turned around he was surprised to see Jin there.

"Gosh you startled me, why did you wake up?"

"Where are we?"

"Dunno, but still in Jeju" they both leaned on the hood of the car.

"Who are you calling?"

"Jimin"

"He must be big"

"You still remember him?"

"Of course, I hate you but I don't hate him"

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"How long are you going to be like this?"

"This job doesn't allow me to stop, until I die maybe"

"And leave Jimin?"

"He will also die if I die"

"Are you going to let that happen?"

"Of course not, he's all I have"

"I know"

"How did you meet your husband?"

"We studied at the same university, he was the first friend I had there, he always helped me, we even became roomates, he was very kind, only he cared about me, he taught me so I could be like this, I owe him a lot"

"That's why you married him?"

"At first I thought I loved him, but after marriage I'm sure it's a different love"

"Jin" Jungkook turned to look at Jin as well as Jin.

"Hmm"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I let you go then"

"It really hurts Jungkook, I feel guilty every day for going with your money and leaving you in Seoul when your parents died, I should be there, with you"

"No, if you're there, I won't be able to see you here"

"I love you Jin, and I'm sorry"

"It's okay" Jungkook brought his face closer to Jin and at that time Jin just closed his eyes, feeling every touch Jungkook's lips gave him. Slowly but surely, the kiss was getting hotter, not only sucking each other, Jungkook even asked Jin to open access for his tongue and Jin gave it easily. They kissed for quite a while, until Jin broke the kiss and pressed their foreheads together.

"What do I do?"

"You miss me right?" Jungkook lifted his head and looked at Jin.

"I know you miss me Jin"