Chapter 8

After receiving several patients finally Yoongi came and entered Jin's room.

"Mr. Jin, I'm Yoongi, master Jungkook's assistant, you have to come with me now"

"Where are you taking me?"

"I can't say it here" Jin just nodded and went out with Yoongi to his car.

"Mr Jungkook asked you to contact him" Yoongi said.

"Yes, thank you" Jin looked for his phone in his bag, but Yoongi stopped him.

"Wait, I'm sorry sir, but you can use the phone that's in the box, Mr. Jungkook gave it to you, there's only one contact in it" Jin just nodded and took the phone that was in the contacts beside his seat.

"Hello"

"I've been with your assistant"

"We will meet again"

"What do you mean?"

"I've been waiting for you"

"What?" Jungkook hangs up the phone. Of course that confused him.

"Yoongi, is Jungkook there?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Jungkook is waiting there"

"Is he going to live there?"

"I don't know about that sir"

Nearly 3 hours, he finally arrived at their destination. The small house near the beach, was Jin's dream house with Jungkook before.

[Flashback]

"Hey come here" Jungkook said.

"What's that?" Jin approached Jungkook who was leaning on his bed with his laptop in his lap. He sat beside Jungkook.

"I was looking at the beach house, looks like it would be fun if we stayed there"

"I want a small but warm house, I want our children to play on the beach, waiting for you to come home from work and I'm busy making dinner" Jungkook embraced Jin and kissed him.

"Sounds perfect"

[Flashback off]

"Sir.. are you okay?" Yoongi patted Jin's shoulder who was still standing in front of the house.

"Yes, yes I'm fine"

"Come in, Mr. Jungkook is already waiting for you inside" Jin just nodded and Yoongi left him. There's only one house there, and it's his. It was as quiet as he had hoped, only the sound of the waves crashing from behind the house.

Jin slowly entered the house, how surprised he was to see what was inside, it was perfect. Jin who was fascinated by the beauty of the house started to walk to the back door, opened it and saw a beautiful beach right in front of him.

 Jin who was fascinated by the beauty of the house started to walk to the back door, opened it and saw a beautiful beach right in front of him

"So beautiful" Jin muttered until someone hugged him from behind, making his body flinch.

"You are more beautiful Jin" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear.

"Remove your hands from me, I'm not here to make out with you Jungkook"

"Then why are you here?"

"Answer me Jin"

"You asked me to come here because--"

"You come because of me?"

"What exactly do you want huh?" Jungkook let go of his hug and Jin turned around to look at him.

"I want you to stay safe Jin"

"Wouldn't being with you be much more dangerous?"

"Is that why you married another man?"

"This has nothing to do with Namjoon."

"Didn't you think of me when your wedding?"

"Have you ever thought about me? Are you planning on looking for me? We're over Jungkook"

"Okay, if that makes you happy, that's okay" Jungkook just smiled looking at Jin's face.

"Come in, I've prepared dinner, you must be hungry" Jungkook entered the house and left Jin alone there.

Jin entered the house and saw his favorite food on the dining table, Jjampong. He's always loved Jungkook's Jjampong because it's the best he's ever eaten.

"Why?" Jin stopped in his tracks.

"What is it?"

"Why did you do all this to me? You brought all our memories that I threw away long ago! Why?" Jin's eyes filled with tears now could not be stopped anymore.

"I hate you!! I hate you so much Jeon Jungkook!" Jin cried in front of Jungkook.

"Was I that bad to you that you are like this?"

"I don't want to remember this anymore! I don't want to remember you anymore! For me there is no longer you!" Jungkook approached Jin, tried to grab him but Jin dodged.

"Then stop taking the pills, have children and live happily with your family, forget about me as well as me" Jin just stares at Jungkook silently.

"If saving you was my mistake, then I apologize to you, if saving you back then was my selfishness, then I apologize to you, you are right, being with me will only put you in danger, then don't ever be with me again"

Jin's heart was getting crushed hearing every word that came out of Jungkook's mouth.

🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
I wonder what do you guys want to find in the next chapter?