Chapter 3

Two days after Jungkook saw Jin with another guy at the bar, he never stopped thinking about it. Yoongi did a very good job of looking up data on his victims, that's why he asked for information regarding Jin and the man beside him with Yoongi.

"So you are working as a doctor now, your dream came true Jin and that guy is also a doctor, but who is he? Is he your boyfriend?" Jungkook muttered while looking at the photo in his hand. Photo of Jin and a man named Namjoon drinking coffee together in a cafe.

That afternoon, he went with his men to the hospital where Jin works, not Jungkook if he can't get what he wants. He passed through all the rooms in the hallway, and stopped in front of the door that said "Dr. Kim Seokjin". Without knocking on the door he just went inside, some nurses could only watch him from a distance, seeing how many mens were with him at that time.

"Hey what are you.. Jungkook?" Jin's eyes widened when he saw who was in front of his eyes. He was standing by his desk as Jungkook slowly approached him.

"I thought I was drunk that night, but apparently you're back"

"What are you doing here? Get out of my room"

"Why did you kick me out? You don't miss me?"

"Jungkook, you forgot? You asked me to leave"

"I never asked you to leave, I let you to continue your schooling, as you wish"

"You're lying! Get out of my room now!" Instead of leaving, Jungkook drew closer to Jin, causing Jin to step back to avoid him.

"Jungkook, stop! I will call security if you are like this"

"Just call" When Jungkook turned towards the table, he found a photo frame, Jin and that guy. They both look happy in the photo, Namjoon is seen embracing Jin's waist.

"He's your boyfriend?" Jungkook looked at Jin.

"He.. he's my husband" Jungkook was silent hearing it, of course it made him very annoyed, he even clenched his hands and glared at Jin.

"Please get out of here, forget me Jungkook, I'm already happy with my husband" Jungkook just nodded and cupped Jin's cheek with his hand.

"You're still beautiful like you used to be Jin, like when you were with me, I miss that time and I'm sure you miss me too"

"No, I never miss you" Jungkook brought his face closer to Jin's ear, making Jin speechless.

"Then why did you take those pills? Isn't he like me? Do you still think about me when you're with him?" Jin's eyes widened when he heard Jungkook's words.

"Get out of my room now!" Jin pushed Jungkook's body away with teary eyes.

"Stop take your pills, if you're really happy with him" Jungkook smiled and walked out of Jin's room. Jin sighed and sat down in his chair, he saw the birth control pill bottle near the photo frame on his desk and closed his eyes for a moment.