Chapter 6

Jungkook returned to his mansion, saw Taehyung smoking alone near the pool. He approached Taehyung there.

"Where are you from hyung?"

"You don't need to know where I'm from"

"Tomorrow I will return to Australia"

"Then why you go home if you're going back there?"

"I thought you guys missed me" Jungkook just looked at him without saying anything.

"hyung"

"Hmm"

"Have you found your first love yet?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"I'm sure he's back here."

"Then?"

"Find him before me"

"What are you planning Tae?"

"Are you going to share any information with me?" Taehyung smirked and dropped his cigarette, stepped on it and left.

"Shit!" Jungkook immediately ordered his men to guard Jin's residence. He immediately called Yoongi.

"But why did he target the doctor?" Yoongi said, they were both in Jungkook's room.

"Find out what happened over the past two years with the two of them, no, the last 5 years"

"Could you explain to me who the doctors are? Why are they important to you?"

"He's the person I told you about, he's my ex-boyfriend"

"No wonder why you're like this, but shouldn't we move him somewhere else?"

"Taehyung knows all the places, find a new place for him, not too big and near the beach"

"Okay"

"And keep track of all Taehyung's movements, I'm sure there are other reasons why he wants to go back to Australia tomorrow"

Jungkook couldn't sleep that night, he kept waiting for information from Yoongi, why did Taehyung target Jin? What's wrong with Jin? He's just a doctor.

It was 6 am, he heard a knock on the door, and when the door opened Jimin came inside.

"hyung"

"What's wrong Jimin?"

"Is hyung going?"

"What do you mean?"

"Earlier I overheard Tae hyung talking on the phone, he said he would get you out of here"

"No, I won't leave you, I don't have any business today" Jungkook hugged his brother.

"Isn't hyung sleeping yet? Hyung looks very tired"

"Hyung waiting for important information"

"About what?"

"You remember Jin? My ex-boyfriend"

"Is he back yet?" Jungkook just nodded.

"Where is he? Why didn't hyung bring him here? I miss Jin hyung"

"I miss him too, I'll bring him here for you"

At 10 am Jin arrived at the hospital and rushed to his room, he saw several nurses looking at him with strange looks. But he ignores it. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see a large bouquet of flowers on his table. He knew it wasn't from Namjoon, because he knew his husband.

He saw a letter on the flower.

"Pretty flowers for the prettiest person -Love JK"

Someone came into his room and took him by surprise.

"Jisoo you surprised me" Jin said.

"Oh I'm sorry, who's flower from? Namjoon?"

"Yes, flowers from Namjoon"

"Since when did he become this romantic? So pretty"

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just passing by and wanted to say hello, you haven't been seen much recently, do you have any other assignments?"

"No, I'm just not feeling well"

"Yeah you must be tired, you've had a lot of surgeries lately" Jisoo's eyes fell on the birth control pill bottle on Jin's table.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"You're still taking the pills?"

"Jisoo--"

"You know how much he wants to have children from you right? What's wrong Jin? Why did you do this to him? What if he finds out you took these pills? He will be disappointed in you"

"Jisoo I'm not ready, I'm not ready"

"But he is your husband, don't you love him?"

"I don't know, I'm confused"

"It's been two years Jin and you're still confused, he was really nice to you, he helped you while you were in London and--"

"Jisoo I know, that's why I'm confused, why did I marry him if there are still many doubts in me"

"Start to stop taking those pills, maybe when you have a child, you will be sure of him"

That's what Jin avoided, he didn't want to be sure of Namjoon, he married Namjoon not because he loved him, but because all this time only Namjoon had helped him when he expected someone else to be by his side.

Jisoo came out of Jin's room, not long after a call from an unknown number came in on Jin's phone.

"Hello who is this?"

"Morning beautiful"

"Jungkook... can you stop doing all this?"

"Have you received flowers from me? Your favorite flower"

"I threw it away"

"I'm sure it's still on your table, you're even paying attention to it" Jin was surprised by Jungkook's words, he got up from his chair and started looking around for the camera that Jungkook had hidden there.

"Stop looking for it, I even heard all your conversations with your friends, Jisoo. Is that true?"

"What?"

"You are not ready to have children from your husband?"

"Enough Jungkook, tell me where did you put the camera? This isn't funny, I don't like the way you are like this, you scared me"

"Go down to the 3rd floor by stairs now"

"For what?"

"You will know the answer if you go there now."

"No, I know what you want from me Jungkook, I'm busy and--"

"I was waiting for you" Jungkook hung up the phone.

Sorry, i just love this photo so much 🔥