Chapter 10

"Mmphhhh..ahhhh..fuckkk..ohhh..please..please..nnggghh" Jungkook kept pushing his dick into Jin's hole. Jin was still lying in the back seat with Jungkook on top of him.

"Ahhhh..mmphhhhh..fuckk..ohhh Jungkook..shit.." Jungkook continued to kiss Jin's lips, until he reached his climax. He pushed deep into his hole, making Jin scream. Jungkook dropped his body on top of Jin.

"I miss you so much Jin, you are so amazing"

"I missed you too, can we do it again?" Jungkook kissed Jin's neck, giving red marks all over his neck down to the collarbone.

"Ahhh shit..mmphhh.." Jungkook slowly pushed his dick out and into Jin's hole which was wet from his semen. He pulled his dick out and helped Jin to sit up, bringing him onto his lap.

"Ride me, your favorite position right?" Jin nodded and guided Jungkook's dick into his hole, then pushed him away slowly.

"Ohhh fuckkk..ahh yeahh..mmppphhhh..fuckkk..i like it..ahhhh" Jin kept moving his hips, Jungkook helped him move by placing his hands on Jin's hips.

"Kiss me baby" Jin kissed Jungkook's lips passionately. He even opened his mouth as if asking Jungkook to come in and explore his mouth.

"Nggghhh.." Their saliva even came out of their mouths and dripped. But they don't care. The pleasure they longed for is being felt and nothing can disturb them.

"Ohh fuck.. i'm coming.. ohhh Jin you are amazing baby" Jin dropped his head on Jungkook's shoulder, his forehead sweating, his breathing heavy with his eyes closed.

"I'm tired"

"Just sleep." Jungkook hugged Jin tightly and let Jin fall asleep on his shoulder.

The bright morning made Jin wake up from his deep sleep, he opened his eyes and realized that they were still inside
the car, he was even still in the same position when he fell asleep, he lifted his body and saw Jungkook still asleep.

"Aren't you tired of being my back up? Your body must hurt" Jin said.

"It's okay"

"You awake?" Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"I am okay"

"Jungkook, I--" the phone rang, Jin took the phone from his seat in front, he messaged Namjoon last night to call him on that number and now he's calling Jin. When Jin was about to put his shirt on, Jungkook held him back.

"Stay here" Jungkook looked at him and Jin picked up the phone from Namjoon.

"Hello"

"Yeah I'm awake"

"I'm..I'm having breakfast" Jungkook touched Jin's curves making him bite his lips, holding back a moan in his mouth. Jungkook also buried his face into Jin's neck. Enjoy the breakfast.

"Hm I'm fine, don't forget to eat.. ahhh"

"Ah no, I'm fine, I'll call you later"

"Okay, bye i love you" Jin hung up the phone from Namjoon and kissed Jungkook on the lips.

"You drive me crazy Jungkook"

"You too, but we have to go back" Jin just nodded.

Jin and Jungkook returned to the house, there were still Jungkook's men except Yoongi.

"Where's Yoongi?"

"He came back to Seoul because Mister Jimin contacted him sir"

"Aish that person, tell him to come back here after his business with Jimin is finished and make sure the whole house is safe"

"OK sir"

Jungkook and Jin went into the house, Jin went into the bathroom to clean himself from last night's sex.

While Jungkook went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them.

In the bathroom, Jin looked at himself in the mirror, there were so many hickeys on his body that even reached his groin. He touched his lips and closed his eyes, instantly the memories came back to him.

[Flash back]

"I want you Jungkook"

"Hey look at me" Jungkook broke the kiss and looked into Jin's eyes.

"Do you seriously want to do this?" Jin nodded.

"I know you already have condoms in your wallet, how you never asked for it from me? Don't you want it?" Jin said making Jungkook surprised, at that time they were only 19 years old and the empty class was a silent witness to what they were doing. For the first time, they have sex together.

Jungkook brought Jin's body to the lecturer's table in front. Enough to lay him there. Jungkook continued to kiss Jin's lips tenderly, while unbuttoning Jin's clothes one by one and throwing them to the floor and so did Jin. Jungkook took a condom out of his wallet and opened his pants and helped Jin open his pants. Jin's body is so perfect, his face is so beautiful. Lucky Jungkook who has it.

"I'll do it gently"

"I know and I love you Jungkook, one day, when you marry me, I want us to have lots of kids and I only want from you, I promise only from you" Jungkook pushed his dick slowly into Jin's hole which was so narrow it was almost impossible to fit Jungkook's dick which big but it looks like they are meant to be together, his dick enters perfectly, accompanied by Jin's moans and tears flowing.

[Flashback Off]

Jin opened his eyes with tears rolling down his cheeks. He misses everything. Memories slowly started to come back to him.

 Memories slowly started to come back to him