Chapter 1

A leader of the most dangerous 'Red Devil' mafia in South Korea, Jeon Jungkook is now carrying out his actions. He ordered his men to come to a bar in the middle of town, take all their money as compensation for what they had done. The problem is trivial, one night Jungkook and some of his trusted men, Yoongi, were relaxing at the bar, they waited for almost 15 minutes for their order to arrive on the table and a waiter accidentally spilled their drink.

At that time Jungkook was in a good mood, he didn't mind it and left the place without saying anything. With being escorted by his members, Jungkook entered his luxury car and left from there.

But when he was in a bad mood right now and remembering the night's incident, he asked his men to come and collect compensation.

As soon as they heard the order from their boss, they immediately rushed to the bar. The clock struck 10 pm, the place was already buzzing, a lot of people had gathered there, spending their Friday night with drunk.

One of his men came to the bar counter, banged the table and asked them to give all the money in the cash register. But the waiters who was there at the time, did not give him what he wanted, as a result he immediately pointed a gun at the man's head and shot him, killing him on the spot.

The sound of gun shots made everyone turn to look at him and everything became chaotic, everyone ran here and there in fear and he told his other friends to take all the money.

"What's your plan?" Yoongi said.

"I think they managed to take the money I asked for"

"You have to stay alert, the leader from Black Mountain will be returning from Australia, they must have a surprise for you"

"That kid, can't he just stay there?" No less dangerous than the Red Devils, the head of the Black Mountain mafia gang is Jungkook's younger brother, Jeon Taehyung. Even though Taehyung is not Jungkook's biological brother, they are very close. We don't know what the meaning of their closeness.

"Sir, Lee and other members are back, they managed to bring the money before the police got there" one of his men gave a report to Jungkook who was sitting in the back of his big mansion.

[His Mansion]

"Did he kill anyone else?"

"Yes sir"

"Stupid, why do you have to get your hands dirty, take Lee to Busan, tell him to stay there until the condition improves"

"Yes sir"

"Congratulations, you made it again" Yoongi tapped you on the shoulder and left, but Jungkook called out to him.

"Wait"

"What?"

"Jimin said you ignored him again, isn't my brother attractive enough for you?" Yes, Jeon Jimin, Jungkook's younger sibling who he loves the most, he really likes Yoongi and always seeks Yoongi's attention but unfortunately Yoongi keeps ignoring him.

"He is very attractive, but he is your brother"

"What do you mean? Why if he's my brother? I support him if it's you, because if you treat him badly I can kill you right away"

"That's what I'm afraid of" Yoongi just laughed and left Jungkook alone.

Not only Jimin, even at Jungkook's level who is labeled as the most dangerous mafia leader, he has ever felt in love, or you could say he is still in love. But he had to let the people he loved go to London to continue his education. Until then, that feeling was still stored inside, piled up with all his hatred for the world.

He started selling drugs, cocaine, gun, and also became a loan shark for stupid people willing to go into debt for fun.

"Are you back already? Have you forgotten me? I'm still here with the same feeling, as I promised before" Jungkook muttered, he sucked on the cigarette in his hand and closed his eyes.