*✦ ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 ✦*

∇3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠΔ

The waves crashed onto her legs as she ran on the sand. Each grain moving and shifting. The laughs and giggles that were joined by the waves. The sun that shined and glimmered off of her gourgous dress that she held from the sand with both hand clamped into the fabric. She ran with her small legs and turned her head to see a white haired girl holding her dress the same way. The girl behind her ran after her with a smile.

"Slow down y/n I might miss a bell spider!" You turned around and had the biggest smile "Around here? They only live in lakes Helaena! Plus their-" y/n was cut short as her foot met a log and she fell in the sand. Helena gasped and ran up to her.

"Y/n are you ok!? I-I'll get the guards!" You pulled your self from the sand and turned around sitting on your backside with your legs out "it's ok Helaena I'll be fine" you started getting up but was stopped by a loud familiar voice

"y/n! Hon are you ok?" Your mother Rhaelle ran over to you and bend down "I'm ok mom!"
You loved your mom she was super fun a and loved teaching you about dragons
Rhaelle grabbed your hands and brought you to your feet" we need to go back to the castle hon and get you washed up" you bothe began heading towards the cast. The sound of small wing beats filled the air. You smiled and looked up to see two very tiny dragons.

(About that size)

(About that size)

Both dragons flew over you as you walked. You looked up and smiled at the dragons as they lowered. The white one landed in your hands as you held them up. You brought it close to your stomach and held it like a baby. It coed and rubbed it's head into your dirty dress. The black one landed on your back and crawled to your shoulder. It rubbed it's head into your cheek making you giggle. You were only six and you had named them just a few years ago when you found the right ones. The white one looked up at you, she was gentle and kind, she loved to fly and even though she couldn't do it for long she still showed great progress of being a good riding dragon one day "how was the fly Inizio" she just cooed louder in your arms.
You had picked the name because it meant 'life' and seeing as she loved all life it fit her. The black one started poking your face for attention. You looked over at him and laughed as he turned his head to the side.
Scythe, he was...something. he was very protective of you and refused strangers around you. He was a very aggressive dragon when you weren't around. When walking the castle you would find him gorging him self on the castle rats. He didn't even bother to kill them. He'd leave many of them alive and squirming in pain. Of course many people found it disturbing and frightening, but you found it interesting and entertaining. To watch him do such acts. You found them interesting and you found nothing wrong with it. Of course a six year old could never comprehend life and death, you did. No one believed you but you didn't care. You knew what death was. And you knew that it wasn't the end to something, it was just the start of something bigger. So you didn't fear death, you enjoyed it. You and your mother walked the castle stairs and back into the halls. Helena followed close behind and when the guards saw her they ran to her and took her elsewhere. You on the other hand walked with your mother all the way to her room. When you arrived your mother put you in a bath and had the maids wash you. Your dragons just sat on the tubs rim watching the hands of the maids and making sure they didn't hurt you. But when the maids rubbed the cloth over a unknown cut you had on your leg you let out a small yelp and scythes body rose from the rim and screeched at the maid. He snapped his jaws at her as you grabbed and held in the water. He calmed but still glared at the maid. His stomach getting hot with the fire that charged. You could feel the heat on your hands. You scratched the underneath of his neck and and the underneath of his head. he started to calm and he laid his head down your stomach. His head was above water with his body in the water. Inizio perched on the tub watching the two of you. she joined you and laid in the water. She didn't need to be held by you a she splashed in the water by your feet. Your head shot to the window as you heard loud wing beats. You looked out the window and saw Caraxes flying with Amiron. You loved Amiron, she was a bigger sweetheart when around the people she liked. Caraxes was a little aggressive but still a big sweet heart. Your father flew on him through the skies and disappeared into the white fluffy clouds. You locked eyes with the maids and watched her pick up a fluffy and soft towel. You stood up and stepped out right in the towel. Rhaelle usherd the maid out and your dragons crawled up your legs leaving small marks and layed like a scarf on your neck. Your mother lightly pushed you into your room. Sitting you on the small bed and waiting for your mother's clothing choice. She came back and rested a pretty little golden dress. You hated shiny dresses like this. You loved dressing in tighter things or clothes that matched your dragons. Rhaelle helped put your dress on and stayed knelt down Infront of you. You may have been a young sprout but you had the mind of the oldest tree. You were smart and held the mind of your father. You weren't strong or even beautiful but you made up for it in smarts. Your uncle's, Aegon and aemond loved hurting and harassing you.

They called you many names
Such as,

Brat 
Freak
Whore
Ugly
Weak

Those weren't even half of there daily basic ones. Aegon especially took great pleasure in hurting scythe and Inizio. Many times had he kicked them and tied them up. The two of them made fun of you for very few reasons but one was that you weren't the prettiest of the Targaryens. Your looks were something everyone laughed at. But another was the fact you got attention. You may have been ugly but that didn't stop the fact that you were still the child that rose from ash. You were the one that survived death and walked on the earth full of life. You gripped your mother's
Hand as you stood Infront of the dinning hall. The guards opened it and their you saw everyone. Your uncle's, your cousins, and all the adults. Your eyes met your father's and a large smile spread on your face. You ran to him and engulfed his legs in a hug. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. Your smile got bigger but dropped when you noticed aegon and aemond eyeing you. Your mother and father sat down and you sat in-between Rhaelle and Jace, your cousin. You turned to him and he gave you a small smile. You and Jace have best friends for a long time. He was a very smart and kind boy. He treated you like a normal
Person that had actual emotions. As for his brother Luke he still wasn't old enough to understand, though was a very cute toddler. Through out the dinner you and Jace spoke and shared a bunch of laughs. You had felt a pair of eyes the whole time and you looked up to see Aemond and aegon looking at you with a smirk. Your smile dropped and you had felt a hand set on your shoulder. You looked up to see a comforting smile on jace's face which made you smile as well. You continued to talk and laugh but when you when to pick up you glass of water you noticed a small piece of paper under your glass which you picked up and unfolded. You began to read it

Ugly bitch.

You read it quickly and started to get blurry vision. You ran your sleeve under your eye to control your tears. Suddenly you felt sharp claws lightly set on your shoulders. You looked to the left and saw Inizio and to the right to see scythe. They glared at the note that sat in your lap. Their heads looked up and they instead glared at the two boys across the table. The dragons made their way into your lap and they both comforted you. Inizio stayed in your lap but scythe crawled under the table. After a few second both Aemond and aegon let out a yelp of pain. Everyons eyes were on them "are you two alright?" You felt scythe quickly crawl onto the back of your chair and being hidden by the big back. Inizio lifted her head and set it on the table.

"THAT LITTLE DEMON CUT OUR LEGS!"
Aegon yelled and pointed to me. He stood up and showed his mother. You saw a long straight cut down his leg. It wasn't deep but it was bleeding.

"Y/n is this true?" You shook your head "I was all the way over here. how could I cut you you idiot!" You yelled at him and your mother smirked "it was that stupid dragon of yours!" You lifted inzio up in your arm which startled her "inzio has never hurt anything, she even refuses to eat live food, you know she's the nicest dragon in Targaryen history!" Aegon glared at you "it was that insane one then!" Suddenly everyone got distracted by a small screech that came from the window. Everyone looked at it and saw scythe sitting on the open window sill "Scythe left before dinner started. Your just starting drama so I'll get in trouble!" You stood up and scythe flew onto your shoulder screeching at aegon.
"Aegon you probably cut your self on the tables wood" you looked down and smirked. Aemond glared at you and aegon was furious "aegon sit or go to the Maester"
Aegon scoffed and turned around heading for the door. Aemond followed him. You all continued your dinner like normal and when you were done everyone went to their quarters. Your mother left you in your room and you had cuddled up with Inizio and scythe. They kept you warm through out the night untill the sudden cold consumed you.