*✦𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝✦*

You had waited your whole life for this moment, you had always been alone or with Felix. You had become a woman alone, experienced your body and emotions change alone, and you had taught yourself to fight instead of by your father's side. You, Felix, and the crew all stood standing around the throne room waiting for your mother and father. 

The moment the guard had said his words Rhaelle didn't hesitate to leap out of bed and rush past the guard, going to the only place she knew they'd place you. Daemon caught up quickly after getting over his tired haze and realizing the exact words the man had said. Rhaelle had run as fast as she could, holding up her gown and rushing down the halls at top speed.

You were biting your nails and pacing around the room scared out of your mind when a loud blast was made from the doors being pushed back quickly by the guards. You suddenly froze in place when your eyes met with your teary-eyed mother and you didn't even realize your tears falling from your face. 

You wanted to run to your parents but your fear and shock kept you in place. Rhaelle sobbed as she saw you standing there, Daemon stood shocked with one hand on the door and the other hand gripped tightly in a fist. It felt like an eternity before Rhaelle ran to you and wrapped her arms tightly around you. 

Daemon joined as soon as she saw her move to you. You hugged her even tighter and you could feel her give out and you both dropped to the floor holding each other tightly. The three of you held each other till it hurt and then some.

 Finally, Rhaelle pulled away and grabbed your face lightly, placing both hands on your cheek and smiling as she looked at you "My baby girl...." She let out a small sob as she smiled. You smiled and looked over to your father whose eyes were full of tears that threatened to spill "I missed you so much" you uttered the words lowly and you could see a tear roll down his cheek from the corner of his eye.

He hugged you tightly and you returned the gesture leaving tears on his quickly thrown-on shirt.  The three of you rose and you saw Felix's sad yet happy face. You took a step away from your parents and Hugged Felix and he hugged you back, Stepping away from him you turned the Rhaelle, and Daemon who seemed skeptical of him, looking him over "Mother, father this is Felix. He was there when I was taken and he has been by my side my whole journey, he was the one to bring me home" Before even a second passed Rhaelle grabbed him into a hug Felix hesitated to return, and when he did it was a light and confused hug. 

"Thank you, Felix, for bringing my daughter home. Anything we can provide that you desire will be yours" Felix's smile lifted slightly "All I wish is you consider a trading operation I'm running" 

Rhaelle nodded "It's done, we'll talk about further information when I have the time" Felix nodded "Guard, please take them to the best Inn in the city" Your mother uttered under her breath. The guards nodded and escorted the men out "Honey you must be so tired, I'll have the maids put new bedding on for you..." You smiled and she escorted you with your father on your other side

"Your room is still the biggest in the castle. Your mother never changed it" You chuckled and squeezed your mom's hand. She never wanted to release you but she also knew you had been on a shaking ship for days and you needed rest.

They left you to rest and you couldn't wait to pass out. You didn't even bother to change, Of course, it didn't matter. You had no clothes anyway. You flopped on your bed and didn't waste energy to get under the blankets.

You start drifting and soon you tossing and turning in your sleep.

You'd have hundreds of questions that needed to be answered. But you also hadn't had a nice night of sleep in weeks.