*✦ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ...✦*

¶3rd pov¶

Months passed by and you were sent home. Your dragon's flesh healed but the eye didn't. Scythe and Inizio were no longer the small things that could wrapped around your waist. Now they were a good size to be ridden. To soar the sky's free. You were in little contact with Halena after what happened but you and Jace's connection only grew after the fight. The piles and piles of letters you sent each other were scattered on your desk.

You were supposed to see the whole family in a few days, You waited for the ship's sails to peek over the horizon so you could hug Jace and Luke, to talk to them like in the letters. But you'd have to wait and you were ok with that. Currently, you were flying on Scythe while Inizio was off spinning through clouds, pushing and shifting them around. It was silent besides the beats of their wings and the waves hitting each other. You were a ways off from Dragon Stone.

So far you couldn't see it. But Scythe and Inizio knew the way even if you forgot. You had just shot through a cloud when you noticed a big-looking boat with no symbol on the sail. You had just presumed the ship was a trader ship but it was headed towards Dragon Stone and not away. Which you found strange since all the trader boats weren't supposed to arrive for weeks. You got a little closer with Inizio following you closely.

You saw some sort of contraption on the deck of the ship. Someone moved it your way and you widened your eyes when a large arrow was shot at Inizio. It pierced her scales just under her wing. She plummeted into the ocean with a loud screech "Inizio! Scythe dive!" He followed your orders and dove for his smaller sister and opened his claws to catch her but he froze mid-air, just able to miss another large arrow.

The action had you thrown off the saddle and you hit the water hard. Inizio was flapping her wings in the water frantically trying the get out but it was practically impossible with out her making it to land. She started drowning when Scythe lifted her out of the water.

He made a move toward you but a large net was thrown over you making you push under the water "Go scythe! Get help!..." Your head was pushed under by the water. But you were able to see the shadow of scythes worried figure disappear in a flash, hopeful that If he got Inizio to shore he could turn to get you. The net surrounded you and you were thankfully lifted out and thrown onto the deck of the ship.
You coughed and gasped.

Catching your breath and looking around frantically to see a group of men "looks like we got another one...and a Targaryen~" one of the men said "I hear Targaryen girls are tighter then muzzle on a dog~" you froze realizing these were not item traders...they were human traders. To sell you off to men or brothels. They grabbed you as you tried to get away, but they were stronger than a young girl.

They threw you into a room and you immediately got up and hit the door yelling for freedom. It didn't take long for you to give up and curl up in a ball. Tears leave your dull eyes. Pain was the only feeling she felt until a hand rested on her shoulder. You opened your tired eyes and stared into the eyes of a boy around your age. He had brown hair and green bright eyes "Hey...I'm Felix I'm guessing you're a Targaryen?..." You wiped your eyes and nodded "right... they've been talking about getting a Targaryen girl for awhile... That's why they were sailing towards dragon stone, to kidnap you or your mother"

"Where are we going?..." You asked in a shaky voice "I don't know. But I'm sure we're headed to the same place. If you don't mind princess? Could we be friends...?" You
Thought it through, a small smile appeared on your face "please call me y/n..." You shook his hand that he had reached towards you.

He showed you were you could sleep which was just a bale of grass and a dirty-looking sheet wrapped over it "It's not much but it's what they provide" you nodded and sat down on the bale. You talked for hours, some times it was about escape, and sometimes it was about random subjects.
_____________

Scythe flew as fast as he could with his sister, but sadly the added weight wasn't helping. Finally, he arrived at Dragon Stone dropped his sister on the grass carefully, and then landed next to her. He let out an ear-piercing scream and not even a few moments later everyone was rushing to the dragon. Your mother and father gasped when they saw the arrow shot under inizios wing. Deamon took care of Inizio with the help of a few dragon caretakers, while Rhaelle noticed scythe didn't carry you "scythe...where is y/n!?" The dragon turned his head to the ocean.

Rhaelle gasped and put her fingers to her mouth letting out a loud whistle. The next second Amiron landed on the ground and both her children looked down in fear. Amiron glared at the twins and let out a screech of disappointment. Rhaelle climbed onto Amiron And held on tightly as she shot into the air.

Searching for miles out with not any sight of any ship or drowning girl. It had seemed the whole ocean went still and silent just so Rhaelle could have the things she required just to find her baby girl again. Amiron sniffed and looked in all directions of the air searching for a ship anything to help her family. The sun slowly went out of her view and a smaller crescent moon appeared in its place. Tears fell from her eyes like rain from the greyest cloud in the sky. Deep down she knew she would never be able to find her baby girl. Especially when the moon ruled her vision. But she feared if she turned back and returned the next day she might never find her again.

Amiron whined and whimpered as she headed back to the now sorrowful castle.

Deamon sat in his seat with a glass of wine, his eyes focused on the fire that glowed brightly, showing every detail of his and his wife's room. But when his wife barges through the door of their room He shoots from his seat and catches her before she falls to her knees in a sob. Resting his head on her shoulder and comforting her.

After what felt like hours but we're really just minutes, she stopped. It took her so long to get her words out for her husband to hear but when she did she couldn't help but want to cry again...

"I can't lose her again...."