*✦𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆✦*

∇3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒗Δ

The seas were harsh but fair overall. The waves that hit the wooden sides of your ship shook you slightly. You rose from the bed that was under the deck which you hear steps echo from. You stood up and grabbed the wooden pole for support from falling when another small wave made the boat shake. You groaned and opened the wooden trunk. Putting something nice on and falling your way towards the stairs. You hated being on a boat but your parents were letting Amiron and Caraxes stay back on Dragon Stone since Drift Mark didn't have the room. You walked up the stairs and we were showered by the sun's gaze. You walked along the deck and walked up another pair of stairs that led to the top left.

 It had a wheel and a captain who controlled it. It also had a tent that covered the royal's heads. Which was you. You didn't sit though you just rested against the railing and watched the waves. But your thinking was disturbed by a loud screech and you smiled. You looked up to see Sytche and Inizio. Their wings beat through the air as they flew around the boat. 

Over the past five years, you had noticed their growth but they were still a small dragon which you didn't mind. Inizio flew off but Sytche landed on the railing and rubbed his head into your neck. You chuckled and watched as he jumped off the railing and into the ocean a habit that you taught him. He dived out with a large blue fish and threw it in the air, ignited it in flames, and allowed it to fall into his mouth.

 He dived out with a large blue fish and threw it in the air, ignited it in flames, and allowed it to fall into his mouth

You smiled and watched him reunite with his sister. You turned your head to see your mother and father climbing the stairs to the top deck "How was your sleep, my love?" You hugged your mother and father "How good can sleeping on a boat be" your father laughed "We'll be there very soon, Inizio and Sytche need to join us on the boat, especially Sytche" You nodded and turned back to the sea and yelled for your dragons, both of them emerged from the clouds. They both bit at each other and pulled on each other's wings. They eventually leveled out and flew towards the boat. They landed on the rails and coed making growls and yelps at you trying to get your full attention. You put a hand on their necks and scratched their frills. W their wings spread fully out they were about the size of a full-sized man but they still enjoyed crawling on your body. Sytche mostly. He jumped on you and attached to your back. While Inizio just put both feet on one of your shoulders and stood. You turned to the front and saw we were approaching Drift Mark.

A few minutes later the ship got to the docks. You, Rhaelle, and Daemon walked off to the Drift Mark castle. You were greeted by Rhaenys and Corlys who had sad smiles on their face "Rhaelle, lord Corlys I am so sorry for your loss..." My mother said with a sad face.

After a while, we were led to where everyone else was. They were sharing drinks and memories of Laena. No one talked to you which you thanked the gods for. You just leaned against the stone wall and watched Laenor cursing at the sea. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see a brown-haired boy. You immediately gasped and hugged him. You hugged tight "Jace! I haven't seen you in years I missed you" he hugged you tight as well until he opened his eyes and got a face full of a growling Sytche. He pulled away from the hug with a face of fright. You smiled and let out a small chuckle which you covered with your hand. Scythe put his head further past your shoulder and growled at Jace "Shhh it's ok, you remember Jace He's the one that always made me feel better" scythes attitude immediately changed as he crawled off your shoulder and onto Jace. Nudging him and playing with him. Inizio unwrapped from you and jumped on the stone wall and into the sky. Scythe noticed her leave and he immediately went to chase her. You and Jace talked for a few minutes before you noticed two familiar faces. You looked behind Jace and saw two faces you wished you would never have to see again. Aemond and Aegon were looking at one of the pretty women who carried a tray of wine glasses. You scoffed and Jace turned to see what they were looking at "They are jerks, I heard he fucked himself while standing on an open window sill" You chuckled "Of course he would, he's a stupid ugly fuckwad" This time it was Jace who laughed. You talked for around an hour before the sun got close to disappearing.
You were instructed to go to your room which you would share with Jace, Luke, and Laena two Children. You stepped into bed but Laenas girls had another plan. You ended up staying up for an hour or two with them. But when you heard a roar from outside all three of you rushed to the window and saw Vhagar flying over the ocean. You gasped and noticed a small lump on the back of him. You and the girl rushed to Jace and Luke's bed "Jace, Jace wake up! Someone stole vhagar!" Jace shot up from bed and you ran down the halls. You got to a big pair of doors and it took all of you to open them. When you got inside you saw Aemond walking towards the door "It's him!?" One of the girls in front said "It's me"

"Vhagar was mine to claim" Aemond scoffed "Then you should have claimed him!... Maybe your cousins should find you a pig to ride, it would suit you" The girl took action and punched him square in the face. You gasped as a full-on battle persuaded. You had to take action. Aemond had a rock to Luke and you couldn't take it. You tackled Aemond to the ground and started punching him in the face. But sadly he had grabbed your hand and flipped you over into the ground "I should have killed you when I had the chance you ugly whore" You kneed him in the balls and he grunted in pain. You stood up but Aemond kicked your leg making you fall on your ass. He picked up the big rock and was ready to bash your head in "Your idiot parents aren't going to save you this time" Your gaze shifted to a pair of small dragons that were glaring and growling at Aemond. You looked back at him "My parents might not be here but unlike you, my dragons can save me anywhere" Next thing I knew Inizio and Scythe jumped on Aemond bringing him to the ground. They held back and ran to me to protect me. Aemond glared at me but the next thing that happened he was screaming in pain. Jace had brought his blade to his eye and his hands protected his eye from bleeding. Sytche and Inizio ignored his yells of pain and started licking the blood that dripped from my head. Guards had rushed into the room yelling for the prince.