*✦𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘✦*

Rhaella quietly opened the door, eyes becoming blurry as she saw you. She had hoped what she saw wasn't a dream. She softly walked over to you and rested her hand on your back, chuckling when she saw you still in clothes.

You shake and yawn, rolling over and opening your eyes. You smiled when you saw your mother's loving face and teary eyes.

"Y/n...there's food ready for you if you like?"

You hummed in response and started your slow crawl from the bed "Yeah...that sounds great.." Rhaella nodded and walked for the door, freezing in the doorway and pointing shortly at a chair with a dress over it "I thought you'd like It I hope it's your size, I thought you'd like the colors..." she walked off and you could hear her heels hitting the stone as she made her way down the halls.

You get out of bed and stride toward the dress, You had tried to think of the last time you wore a dress. It had been so long but the memory was crystal clear.

-----

Waltzing mindlessly into the most dangerous building was one of the stupidest things you had done in months. You tried your best to stay hidden, wearing a hood attached to your dress and staying behind the crowd of people. You were very much frustrated in your outfit, the heels were killing you and the dress almost tripped you up. You found this mission practically impossible with a corset squeezing your lungs of all their air. But you pushed through either way. Getting to the water supply and pouring the best poison for the job into as many barrels as you could.

slowly everyone choked up and their faces turned violet with death in their eyes.

You were paid plenty for that job, not nearly enough but still plenty to live off.

-----

This dress didn't look nearly as uncomfortable and didn't sport the ugly colors the last one did. This dress was beautiful. This dress was painted with their colors.

You had thought of them every day you were gone. You felt as though a piece of your heart and soul were ripped out the day you lost them. You quickly got dressed and looked in the mirror surprised.

It looked magnificent on you

It looked magnificent on you. You closed your eyes to rid of the tears and then waltzed out of your room. Guarded in protective armor bowed in front of you and you gasped in shock.

"I'm sorry my lady, but we were assigned-" The two guards stood up fully and the man speaking froze mid-sentence when he caught your gaze. Your mesmerizing nature sent him to the heavens and back, and he was at a loss for words.

"I apologize, my lady, Your mother sent us to show you the way"

You nodded kindly "Thank you, shall we?" The guards nodded and you followed one guard while the other lingered behind you. You were brought to the council room and the scent of food was like magic. The guard opened the door which would take some getting used to.